Tags: Black Blue Clip Condenser Filter Inch Microphone Microphones Mics screen Shield Stand Studio Wind Yeti
These days it seems like anyone with a microphone and an afternoon can put their voice on the internet. How do you distinguish yourself from the countless amateurs clogging the airwaves? By upping your recording quality with a professional pop filter. The HDE Pop Filter is your ticket to professional-sounding audio by reducing the plosives of hard consonants and increasing overall recording quality. Dual-layered, woven nylon material assists you in producing crystal clear, pop-free audio for every one of your recordings. A filter doubles as protection against excess moisture from overly eager performers, extending the lifespan of your equipment. Installation is easy; simply clamp the end of the device to the microphone stand, then tighten and position as needed. Find out the difference for yourself with an HDE Pop Filter for your microphone and record quality audio every time.
- 🎤PITCH PERFECT SOUND: Get loud and clear recordings every time, double mesh screen design reduces wind interference eliminates popping sounds and prevents dust and saliva from entering the microphone | Reduces corrosion and mold to extend the microphone’s life
- 🎤CLEAN PROFESSIONAL AUDIO: Mesh screen reduces popping noise during recording when saying words that start with either P, T, K, D, G and B | For best result position pop filter in front of recording area of microphone
- 🎤FLEXIBLE SETUP OPTIONS: 360 degree flexible goose neck holder will support the weight of the shield and allow for easy trouble free positioning and placement of the microphone
- 🎤SECURE FIT: Adjustable clamp can be attached to all types of microphones including popular desktop USB microphones | Screw on clamp is easily attachable will not damage microphone
- 🎤MEASUREMENTS: 6-inch diameter shield, 14-inch flexible gooseneck, 2-inch adjustable clamp
CLICK HERE For Special Offer + Reviews
Tags: Blue Filter Headphones Knox Microphone Microphones Studio Teal Yeti
Create unparalleled recordings with your computer using Blue’s best-selling Yeti family of USB microphones. Thanks to tri-capsule technology, Yeti microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. And four different pattern settings offer incredible flexibility so you can record vocals, music, podcasts, audio for video, interviews, or even cryptozoology lectures in ways that would normally require multiple mics. Whether you’re recording at home, on the road, or in the Himalayas, Yeti helps you produce studio-quality recordings every time.
Yeti for Any Application
Blue Microphones tri-capsule technology gives you four distinct pattern modes to choose from:
- Cardioid Mode – Perfect for podcasts, game streaming, vocal performances, voice-overs and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
- Stereo Mode – Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image – ideal for recording acoustic guitar or choir.
- Omnidirectional Mode – Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of being there – like recording a band’s live performance, a multi-person podcast or a conference call.
- Bidirectional – Records from both the front and rear of the microphone – good for recording a duet or a 2-person interview.
Total Recording Control
Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain – putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source, simply adjust the mic’s sensitivity with the gain control. Or if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button.
- BLUE MICROPHONE YETI USB: The ultimate professional USB microphone
- CONDENSERS: Three condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- POLAR PATTERNS: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- DESIGN: Hassle-free setup and recording, Unique positionable design
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Blue Yeti USB Microphone (Teal), Tascam TH-03 Closed Back Over-Ear Headphone (Black) Knox Gear Pop Filter for Yeti Microphones
CLICK HERE For Special Offer + Reviews