Tags: Acoustic Foam Mybecca Pack Panels Studio Wedges
This product comes in 12 tiles that are 1 inch in thick with a height and lenght of 1 foot covering an area of 1 square foot each tile. The depth of this foam at 1 inch provides better soundproofing over large areas. Thin foam, over a large area, has less of a chance of distorted and muffling the sounds reverberation. The uniform wedge design help trap airborne noise while alleviating flutter echo and slap back. This foam is ideal for spot-treating production studios, practice rooms or home entertainment centers. Also, this foam helps with smaller agitation echo complications. It is tested to effectively eliminate sound waves and flutter. Purchasing your own foam is the best way to tune your area without hiring a professional acoustician. This Foam will not deteriorate or fall apart over time. All that is required is dusting over long periods of time.
- 12 pack means 12 pieces, Your package has to imclude 12 pieces (6 sets), they are tied together, ( 6 Set ), EACH TILE Splits into “2 WEDGES”.
- 12 Pack covers 12 square feet Color :Charcoal – Each tile is 1 square foot of 1 inch thick acoustic wedge
- For professional acoustic control Acoustic Foam Each WEDGE comes uncompressed and in prime condition! Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office – For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices, sound dampening, acoustic treatment, noise reduction – Reduce waves, reverb and flutter echoes in smaller to medium sized rooms.
- MADE IN USA – Fire Retardant: CA Technical Bulletin 117
CLICK HERE For Special Offer + Reviews
Tags: 24pcs Acoustic Black Charcoal Foam Pack Panels Studio Wedges
Professional Studio Grade Acoustical Treatments, Create Beautiful Recording Enviroments!
Acoustic foam is used to remove reverberation and sound reflections, provide sound insulation industrial and domestic applications suitable for sound studios. Unlike polyurethane foam, fiberglass and rock wool have health risks.
This product can be used as acoustic cover for walls, ceilings and doors and other various places such as theaters or movie theaters, recording studios, and other busy and crowded places such as gyms, subways, stations, offices, schools, and other areas.
This product is great for voice and video recording.
Burdurry Acoustics (wedges, eggcrates, pyramids) are effective sound deadener for standing waves and flutter echoes, especially when used with our corner bass traps and corner blocks.
It also reduces slap-back and room ring when used in medium-sized areas like isolation booths, recording booths, control rooms, and sound studios.
Use for decoration or professional applications
This foam is ideal for spot-treating production studios, practice rooms or home entertainment centers. Also, this foam helps with smaller agitation echo complications.
For decorateive purpuses, wedges, eggcrates and pyramids can also be arranged side-by-side with the acoustic bass traps, corner bass traps triamp and other bass acoustic foam.
How much space does one tile cover?
1″ X 12″ X 12″ Acoustic Panel Studio Foam Wedges are 1 inch in thick and covering 1 square foot.
If you purchase a 12 Pack of 1″ X 12″ X 12″, that would cover 12 square feet.
If you purchase a 24 Pack of 1″ X 12″ X 12″, that would cover 24 square feet. And so on..
Foam will not deteriorate or fall apart over time. All that is required is dusting over long periods of time.
- 24 Pack covers 12 square feet – Each tile is 1 square foot of 1 inch thick acoustic wedge
- For use in home theaters, professional movie theaters, concert halls, gymnasiums sports centers, recording studios, auditoriums and more!
- Professional, High Quality Durability and Effective
- 24 Pack, 30*30*2.5cm 100% Made In China
- Dampens and diffuses mid to low frequency sound waves inside of a room to minimize interference, Increases increasing sound clarity
CLICK HERE For Special Offer + Reviews