Tags: 16MP 170° Accessories Action Angle Batteries Camera Dragon Mounting Remote Sports Touch Underwater Vision Waterproof Wide WiFi
- 4K ACTION CAMERA with 4X ZOOM: Professional 4K/30FPS, 2.7K/30fps, 1080P/60FPS video and 16MP photo resolution enables you to capture exciting moment for you. This action camera also features zoom range from 1.0X to 4.0X.
- WIRELESS WRIST REMOTE CONTROL: Put the remote control on your wrist while installing the sports camera on your helmet, convenient to record moments in places you can’t reach. Wireless range up to 10m(33ft), the remote is not waterproof.
- WIFI ACTION CAMERA with 2″ SCREEN: Save and share your sports action camera moments on the phone/tablet with App XDV, WiFi signal ranges up to 33 feet. 2” screen allows you to preview the video in action camera.
- 100FT WATERPROOF CAMERA with FREE ACCESSORIES: Place your camera into the waterproof case and securely fasten it, you can dive below 30 meters. This underwater camera is ideal for water sports such as swimming, surfing, diving, etc. This underwater camera also comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries, charger and accessories which available for most action camera even Gopro.
- VERSATILE BUT COMPACT: This action camera features multiple functions including driving mode, image rotation, time-lapse, loop recording, slow motion, dramashot, exposure and white balance. Bringing this sports camera to more applicable conditions beyond your expectation.
CLICK HERE For Special Offer + Reviews
Tags: Adobe Photographers Photoshop Underwater
Using the digital darkroom to perfect underwater images, this guide is loaded with tips on how to finesse, fine-tune, retouch, and enhance underwater film scans and digital images with Adobe Photoshop. This comprehensive look at the required setup for a digital darkroom outlines the necessary hardware, monitor calibration, and room lighting, in addition to providing a survey of the top editing tools and descriptions of the most tried-and-true correction techniques. Step-by-step instructions explain how to group underwater images for editing; approach corrections for images that require a multi-step enhancement process; and choose the right output options for printed images, video, slide shows, and Web viewing.
For More Information and Reviews CLICK HERE