Tags: 100% 100Hz 14bit Calibration Color Curved Graphics HDR10 Monitor sRGB type UWQHD Video ViewSonic VP3481
With an immersive curved screen and stunning WQHD+ 3440×1440 resolution, The ViewSonic VP3481 monitor elevates your viewing experience from flat to panoramic. Delivering incredible detail and vivid colors across wide viewing angles, this monitor is engineered to provide unmatched color accuracy, while HDR10 compatibility delivers a wider dynamic range of vivid colors and richer contrast. Thanks to an expansive 34” Frameless screen, ultra-wide 21: 9 aspect ratio, and integrated speakers, this monitor is ideal for video editing, content development, and other color-critical applications. Featuring an incredible 100Hz refresh rate, This monitor delivers smooth, tear-free playback ideal for video editors and game developers. With a sleek and modern design, the VP3481 features a Future-Proof USB 3.1 Type-C port as well as DisplayPort technology, and HDMI. What’s more, HDD 2.2 Content Protection is standard across all ports to provide secure 4K content playback, streaming and gaming. The VP3481 provides an amazing Delta e<2 value for superior and precise color accuracy. An integrated color uniformity function ensures consistent chromaticity across the screen, while a 14-bit 3D look-up table generates a stunningly smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors. Hardware calibration is also available with the optional ViewSonic Coloration kit, which allows you to quickly and easily calibrate the monitor for photography, graphic design, and other professional applications.
- Curved design: immersive 21: 9 curved viewing experience with panoramic images, vivid Color, and incredible detail
- Professional monitor: UWQHD (3440x1400p) 100Hz Super clear IPS monitor perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video Editors and more
- Ultimate color accuracy: screen wide 100% sRGB, EBU, smpte-c, Rec. 709, and dicom-sim color spaces, Delta e<2 accuracy, and a smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors deliver precise, lifelike images
- 100Hz refresh rate: smooth, tear-free playback ideal for video Editors and game developers
- HDR10 content support: displays videos as they are intended to be seen – giving you a fuller, more immersive viewing experience
- Flexible connectivity: The VP3481 supports laptops, PCs, and Mac operating systems with USB 3.1 Type C, HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2, and DisplayPort inputs
- Industry-leading warranty: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- Included in the box: LCD monitor, power Cable, AC/DC adapter, USB 3.1 Type C cable, USB 3.0 cable, DP to DP cable, HDMI 2.0 cable, and audio cable
Click Here For Reviews and Special Offer
Tags: 10.3 approach different Final Manual type Visual Works
This book is also available as a pdf download for $16 from my website DingDingMusic.com/Manuals
The first full-featured Final Cut Pro 10.3 Book
“Final Cut Pro 10.3 – How it Works” explains the new version of Final Cut Pro X in great details with lots of graphics and diagrams that are not found in any other publication or any videos. This is a completely revised and extended version of the previous best-selling books “Final Cut Pro X – How it Works” and “Final Cut Pro X – The Details” with in-depth explanations of all the new features like Roles and Lanes, plus unique illustrations on how metadata-based audio works in Final Cut Pro. Also, it show the complete Touch Bar functionality and integration.
Unlike the previous two books, “Final Cut Pro X – How it Works” and “Final Cut Pro X – The Details”, this new book, “Final Cut Pro 10.3 – How it Works”, covers the entire content of Final Cut Pro X on 443 pages in full color and letter size format.
This book provides the easiest and fastest way to learn Final Cut Pro X, but also understand its unique concepts.
What are Graphically Enhanced Manuals (GEM)?
They’re a new type of manual with a visual approach that helps you UNDERSTAND a program, not just LEARN it. No need to read through 500 of pages of dry text explanations. Rich graphics and diagrams help you to get that “aha” effect and make it easy to comprehend difficult concepts. The Graphically Enhanced Manuals help you master a program much faster with a much deeper understanding of concepts, features and workflows in a very intuitive way that is easy to understand.
Readers love this unique way of learning applications no matter how easy or complicated the app might be. Here are some responses from satisfied customers:
- “I wish all the manuals on software were like yours!” – Giovanni C.
- “You have the gift of making difficult concepts understandable” – William B.
- “Your style is the most informative and clear I have ever seen” – Mark D.
- “Great stuff Edgar! I bought your other Logic GEM books and love em…” – freeform
- “Thank you so much for your fantastic guides; I’ve learned so much!” – Brandon B.
- “I love your manuals.” – Eli.
- “Love your writing!” – Magnus N
- “Your book is awesome” – Geoff S.
- “I am really impressed by the quality and the user-friendliness of the book” – Giovanni
- “I cannot praise you enough, you are great at this” – Scot C.
- “Thanks for a fantastic series of books – just what the doctor ordered.” – Peter W.
- “Many thanks for the effort you put into these books. A true gem”. – Alan M
For More Information and Reviews CLICK HERE