Component listing: 1pcs UNO R3 Controller Board 1pcs LCD1602 Module ( with pin header) 1pcs Breadboard Expansion Board 1pcs Power Supply Module WARNING: Pls. do not use the voltage higher than 9V 1pcs Joystick Module 1pcs IR Receiver 1pcs Servo Motor (SG90) 1pcs Stepper Motor 1pcs ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board 1pcs Ultrasonic Sensor 1pcs DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Module 1pcs 9V Battery with DC 1pcs 65 Jumper Wire 1pcs USB Cable 1pcs Active Buzzer 1pcs Passive Buzzer 1pcs Potentiometer 1pcs 5V Relay 1pcs Breadboard 1pcs Remote 1pcs Tilt Switch 5pcs Button (small) 1pcs 1 digit 7-segment Display 1pcs 4 digit 7-segment Display 5pcs Yellow LED 5pcs Blue LED 5pcs Green LED 5pcs Red LED 1pcs RGB LED 2pcs Photo resistor 1pcs Thermistor 2pcs Diode Rectifier (1N4007) 2pcs NPN Transistor (PN2222) 1pcs IC 74HC595 120pcs Resistor 10pcs Female-to-male DuPont Wire.
- Free PDF tutorial(more than 22 lessons) and clear listing in a nice package
- The most economical kit based on Arduino platform to starting programming for those beginners who are interested.
- Lcd1602 module with pin header (not need to be soldered by yourself)
- This is the upgraded starter kits with power supply module, 9V battery with dc
- High quality kite with UNO R3. 100% compatible with Arduino UNO R3, MEGA 2560 R3, NANO.