Presonus Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by studio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 delivers studio-quality sound yet is compact enough to fit almost anywhere. You get the flexibility of rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs; front-panel 1/8” stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices; a convenient front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Fine-adjust the speaker response with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. It may be small but the E3.5 is loud, as well as clear, thanks to a 50W (25W/side) class AB power amp.
- The reviews speak for themselves!
- The only true studio monitor for multimedia, gaming, watching movies, or producing your next hit.
- Studio-quality industrial design. They look as great as they sound. Protection: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient
- 3.5-inch woven composite drivers produce a more powerful bass response with a more accurate overall sound.
- The only monitors in their class with acoustic tuning. This enables you to get pristine sound quality in any room. Crossover Frequency:2.8 kHz
- Stereo aux input, headphone jack, volume, and power On/Off are located on the front panel for your convenience.