Every film or show that we watch, no matter how great the final cut, has its problems during production. Whether it’s a bad performance from an actor, a hole in the story or script, continuity or pacing issues, or something being placed in a shot that shouldn’t be, there’s no shortage of problems encountered once postproduction has begun. Fixing these problems then becomes the job of the editor. This book provides those editors with creative editing solutions they can employ to overcome these problems and is the key to nursing a sick project back to health in the editing room. Though the book takes an application-agnostic approach, specific solutions are presented for today’s most commonly used non-linear editing applications. Solutions more relevant to certain genres are discussed in-depth, as are solutions that editors can employ through the use of simple VFX techniques. Case studies and interviews with Hollywood editors provide readers with real-world problems encountered, and solutions used to overcome them. The companion website provides Quicktime videos and Flash animations visually demonstrating problems and how they were dealt with.
Have you ever dreamed about taking advantage of the Google algorithm to boost rankings and getting a huge amount of free traffic to your site? What if you could get access to the exact formula for converting that traffic into a steady flow of passive income?
Would you like to learn proven methods to make great money blogging, by using the best practices in affiliate marketing and leveraging your content on social media?
This guidebook was created for anyone looking to create a profitable blog. It lays out the scientific methods you need to ensure success. Keep reading.
Blogging and media work for money is the agenda of this book. You create a mass of audience by giving them information they need, education, entertainment or a combination of all of the above. In turn, the audience you gather behind you can be used to create income or generate money. This process is called monetization.
Blogging, affiliate marketing and social media go hand-in-hand. Giving quality content before affiliate links is going back to the basic blogging principle of providing good writing and quality information. You are bound to get more conversions if you advertise on social media compared to any other media platform, even with a small advertising budget. There is no better way to get people clicking on your lead magnets than creating catchy, targeted ads on social media networks.
There are no limitations as to where or when you can engage in online work. All you need to get started is a computer or tablet — and the helpful tricks and pro tips you’ll find throughout this book.
Blogging for Profit in 2019: $10,000/month Ultimate Guide – Make a Passive Income Fortune using Effective SEO Techniques & Affiliate Marketing Secrets Leveraging your Content on YouTube & Social Media by Ronald Roberts offers clear and simple methods for creating, designing and optimizing your blog for the greatest profit.
By the end of this book, you will discover:
- The secret strategies to employ when choosing which products and services to sell through affiliate marketing
- SEO secrets to optimize your Google rankings and drive a steady stream of free traffic to your site
- How to choose the right niche, plus five hot niche areas to consider
- Ways to consistently create engaging, stimulating and useful content for your blog
- An easy-to-follow, step-by-step guide to setting up an awesome WordPress blog
- Exceptional strategies for leveraging your content on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and other social media networks
- Ways to effectively implement advertising on your blog
- And much more!
With the massive amount of content now available online, yours will get buried unless it is authentically communicates and connects with your readers. Becoming a master blogger can be financially rewarding, but it does require time and effort. Even if you’re intimidated by the amount of time it takes to create a great blog post that people will read and share, this book will get you started on the path toward a profitable blog.
With effort and dedication, you can upgrade your lifestyle, do what you love and start earning passive income right away!
Take action with a simple click of the BUY button now!
★ ★ This Book is been Enrolled in Kindle MatchBook , so if you Buy the Paperback version of this book from Amazon, you’ll get the kindle eBook version included for FREE**
Grow your YouTube business by 3,467 percent in the first month! Then watch your views, subscribers, and profit continue to increase indefinitely.
Here’s the problem: Everyone starts their YouTube channel with no videos, no views, and no subscribers. Plus, less than three percent of YouTube channels ever gain more than 10,000 subscribers. The secret to success for the few top YouTube channels who are bringing in big money, lots of views, and new subscribers every day, are all contained in this audiobook. It’s the same advice and tactics I charge hundreds of dollars per session for when I coach people to build their YouTube channels bigger and better.
This is the 2019 foolproof guide to get into that small three-percent group and increase your subscribers by insane amounts! Would you like more views? More profit? More subscribers? More fame? If you answered “Yes!” (and you know you did), then download this audiobook now!
Whether you’re just starting a new YouTube channel, you’re stuck in a rut, or you have a popular channel that you want to build even bigger and make more money from, then yes, this audiobook is for you. You will learn how to implement easy steps to ramp up subscribers and watch your views and profits grow exponentially. The secret is that it’s not a secret. It’s common sense, plus tried-and-true advice, plus a little hard work. I have personally coached thousands of clients into the top three percent. You could be next.
When you download this audiobook today, you’ll learn:
- How to explode your YouTube channel’s growth in less than three months!
- The top techniques for making quality content on YouTube
- The secret formula to hardwire your channel for success
- A step-by-step guide on collaborating with big YouTubers for massive growth
- The best and most current vlogging and gaming equipment for small, medium, and high budgets
- Exactly how to pick a niche about which you’re passionate
- The success mindset you need to become a YouTube king
- Much, much more!
What are you waiting for? Order now!
This book tells you how, why, and when you should perform certain audio postproduction tasks within Soundtrack Pro while editing your video in the Final Cut Studio suite. Intertwining video editing workflows with audio editing workflows for video editors using Final Cut Studio, it also describes in-depth the audio postproduction process as well as the specific tools used for editing and mixing audio within Soundtrack Pro. The final section is designed as an audio postproduction “cook-book”, describing typical audio post scenarios with detailed workflows for dealing with them. The book provides real-world workflows and step-by-step instruction on the basics of audio editing in STP, implementing sound effects, spectral tools and much more. Also included is a DVD containing both video and audio files, demonstrating surround sound, mixing procedures, and other audio editing processes. Included as well are project files with which you can refine techniques learned in the book.
The DVD is not included with the E-book. Please contact the publisher for access to the DVD content by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Real-world audio workflows provide proven audio solutions for Final Cut Studio video editors
* Step-by-step instruction on how to use the Soundtrack Pro toolset
* DVD contains audio and video project files for you to work on, allowing you to put lessons learned into immediate practice
Stop wasting time! Let Larry Jordan’s Adobe Premiere Pro Power Tips power your editing. Whether you are migrating to Premiere Pro from other editing software, or you are a long-time Premiere editor, this must-have guide is packed with hundreds of bite-sized tips to get you up and running in no time.
Written with humor and deep technical understanding, Jordan shows you the secrets, shortcuts, tips, and techniques you need to make the most of Premiere Pro.
Like any professional production, the book starts with planning, then flows into scripting, shooting, logging, editing, audio mixing, and final output with hundreds of Power Tips covering Story, Prelude, Premiere, Audition and Adobe Media Encoder. These Power Tips will:
* Speed your editing
* Expand your knowledge
* Wow your clients (and keep them coming back for more!)
Visit the companion website (www.focalpress.com/9780415657075) to see video demonstrations that accompany this book.
- Focal Press
Revealing the Powerful Photoshop Masking techniques of the professional image editor.
Easy to understand, with step by step instruction and illustration.
In this clearly explained book, Landscape Photographer Robin Whalley reveals a powerful collection of Photoshop techniques. Tools enabling you to create complex and impressive photography in minutes. You don’t need to spend hours in Photoshop once you understand a few simple techniques.
Photoshop masks are one of the most powerful and flexible editing tools you can use. They make possible complex adjustments. Adjustments that can transform a photograph. Take the cover of this book for example. The image was taken in the middle of the day. And yet it’s been transformed into a moody nigh time scene. All of this was achieved using masks and is explained step by step for you to follow.
In this book you’ll learn to:
- Produce detailed and complex masks in minutes not hours.
- Create detailed Channel Masks, allowing you to replace a boring sky or change a colour.
- Quickly generate Luminosity Masks to target adjustments on the highlights, shadows or midtones of an image.
- Make complex selections using the latest Photoshop CC tools as well as traditional techniques. It doesn’t matter how old your version of Photoshop is, there will be techniques you can use.
- Quickly clean up masks with a simple brushing technique. This enables you to beautifully blend adjustments, essential in creating realistic photography.
The complex subject of Photoshop masking has been distilled into this easy to use book. Featuring many examples, you can follow along using the actual image files supplied on the author’s website.
Cut through the hype and confusion circulating on the internet and learn Photoshop masking. Even if you have tried to before and struggled, this book can help you.
Plumb the depths of core motion design fundamentals and harness the essential techniques of this diverse and innovative medium. Combine basic art and design principles with creative storytelling to create compelling style frames, design boards, and motion design projects.
Here, in one volume, Austin Shaw covers all the principles any serious motion designer needs to know in order to make their artistic visions a reality and confidently produce compositions for clients, including:
- Illustration techniques
- Incorporating 3D elements
- Matte painting
- Concept development, and much more
Lessons are augmented by illustrious full color imagery and practical exercises, allowing you to put the techniques covered into immediate practical context. Industry leaders and pioneers, including Karin Fong, Bradley G Munkowitz (GMUNK), Will Hyde, Erin Sarofsky, Danny Yount, and many more, contribute their professional perspectives, share personal stories, and provide visual examples of their work.
Additionally, a robust companion website (www.focalpress.com/cw/shaw) features project files, video tutorials, bonus PDFs, and rolling updates to keep you informed on the latest developments in the field.
- Focal Press
- Used Book in Good Condition
Adobe Premiere Pro for Absolute Beginners … In this bookI will show you how to create a small film project in Premiere Pro from start to finish. … You have to define the location where you want your project to be saved on your hard drive and which locations Adobe Premiere Pro will use for temporary files.
Going beyond where introductory books leave off and written for experienced editors, especially those new to Final Cut Pro X, this new and revised edition of Final Cut Pro X Beyond the Basics is brimming with cutting-edge methods to bring your editing skills to the next level. Explained in jargon-free language by a seasoned teacher and digital editor, Tom Wolsky’s text has been fully updated to address the new Final Cut Pro X 10.3 interface and changes to the software. This full-color workshop features tutorials that provide firsthand experience on the art and technique of editing at an advanced level with Final Cut Pro X, as well as in-depth information and time-saving tips that will allow you to master the application’s interface elements, tools, and nuances. Wolsky covers all the bases, including:
- Library workflows and collaboration;
- Media organization and metadata customization for different genres;
- Editing techniques for projects of various lengths and types;
- Using markers and the timeline index;
- Audio tools;
- Multicam editing;
- Audio and video effects;
- Color correction, including secondary corrections and isolated color adjustments;
- Compositing and complex animation.
An accompanying eResource features downloadable Final Cut Pro X project libraries for the tutorials discussed in the book, offering readers hands-on examples of the techniques and practices covered.
- Edit faster, no matter what the project
- Understand the technical stuff, like timeline settings, render codecs, color subsampling, export settings, effect controls and monitor settings
- Know when to send your clips to other Adobe software, and how to treat them there.
- Master the Premiere Pro timeline, even stacks of timelines, and edit, trim and adjust with ease
- Video journalists (and everyone else) will learn how to edit faster and get home in time for dinner.
- Bloggers will learn how to make their online video and audio “pop”.
- Film cutters will learn how to organize, rough cut and fine tune huge amounts of material effectively and how to output for digital cinema.
- Experienced video editors will learn how to deal with multi-track audio and to work faster in every step of the edit.
- Marketing people who edit video for social media and web pages will learn simpler ways to make a faster cut.
- Teachers in media studies will understand the logic in Premiere Pro, and be better prepared for teaching video editing.
From a basic two-camera interview to an elaborate 26 camera HD concert film, this comprehensive guide presents a platform-agnostic approach to the essential techniques required to set up and edit a multi-camera project. Actual case studies are used to examine specific usages of multi-camera editing and include a variety of genres including concerts, talk shows, reality programming, sit-coms, documentaries for television, event videography and feature films. Other features include:
* Advanced multi-camera techniques and specialty work-flows are examined for tapeless & large scale productions with examples from network TV shows, corporate media projects, event videography, and feature films.
* New techniques for 3D projects, 2k/4k media management and color correction are revealed.
* Technical breakdowns analyze system requirements for monitoring, hard drives & RAIDs, RAM, codecs and computer platforms.
* Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro and several other software programs are detailed.
* Tables, charts, screen-grabs, photos, web-links, blogs, tech school lists and other resource tools for further study.
* Unique interviews with the ‘Masters of Multi-Cam’ including EMMY and academy award-winning directors and editors who share their project notes and give insight to award-winning techniques.
The Practical Guide to Documentary Editing sets out the techniques, the systems and the craft required to edit compelling professional documentary television and film. Working stage by stage through the postproduction process, author Sam Billinge explores project organization, assembling rushes, sequence editing, music and sound design, story structure, and the defining relationship between editor and director.
Written by a working documentary editor with over a decade’s experience cutting films for major British and international broadcasters, The Practical Guide to Documentary Editing offers a unique introduction to the craft of documentary editing, and provides working and aspiring filmmakers with the tools to master the art.
With the shift from film to digital, today’s filmmakers are empowered by an arsenal of powerful, creative options with which to tell their story. Modern Post examines and demystifies these tools and workflows and demonstrates how these decisions can empower your storytelling.
Using non-technical language, authors Scott Arundale and Tashi Trieu guide you through everything you should consider before you start shooting. They begin with a look to past methodologies starting with traditional film techniques and how they impact current trends. Next they offer a look at the latest generation of digital camera and capture systems. The authors move on to cover:
* Preproduction- what camera is best for telling your story and why, budgeting for post
* Production- on-set data management, dailies, green screen, digital cinematography
* Postproduction- RAW vs. compressed footage, editing, visual effects, color correction, sound and deliverables including DCP creation
The book features cutting-edge discussion about the role of the digital imaging technician (DIT), how you can best use the Cloud, motion graphics, sound design, and much more. Case studies show you these solutions being applied in real-world situations, and the companion website features videos of techniques discussed in the book, as well as timely updates about technological changes in the landscape. www.focalpress.com/cw/arundale
The digital colorist’s job is no longer to simply balance, fix, and optimize. Today’s filmmakers often want to recreate the idiosyncrasies of older recording methods, or are looking for something completely new, to differentiate the look of a given project. Furthermore, end-to-end digital shooting, postproduction, and distribution means that stylizations and effects once created by the film lab are no longer photochemically available. The color grading suite has become the lab, and these sorts of stylizations are now part of the colorist’s job description.
In this follow-up volume to the bestseller Color Correction Handbook, Alexis Van Hurkman walks you through twenty-one categories of creative grading techniques, designed to give you an arsenal of stylizations you can pull out of your hat when the client asks for something special, unexpected, and unique. Each chapter presents an in-depth examination and step-by-step, cross-platform breakdown of stylistic techniques used in music videos, commercial spots, and cinema. These customizable techniques can be mixed and matched for your own unique effects and include:
• bleach bypass looks
• cross-processing simulation
• day-for-night treatments
• emulating film stocks
• flat looks
• glows, blooms, and gauze looks
• grain, noise, and texture
• greenscreen compositing workflows
• lens flaring and veiling glare
• light leaks and color bleeds
• monitor and screen glow
• monochrome looks
• tints and color washes
• vibrance and targeted saturation
• and many more!
Shooting HD Video with a video-enabled DSLR has many benefits and some tricky drawbacks that digital filmmakers and videographers can overcome to get professional results. The DSLR Filmmaker’s Handbook helps filmmakers harness the HD video capabilities of their DSLRs to create professional-level video. Packed with professionally-tested techniques, this indispensible book serves as a training guide for the complex steps that must be taken before, during, and after filming. * Teaches you the key tools and techniques for using your DSLR to shoot high-quality, professional-level video * Distills dense information about filmmaking and filters it down to easily understood granules * Shows you what to expect and what to avoid with your DSLR and how to maximize the visual look of your film * Shares tools and techniques that have been used in real-world, independent movie-making environments
The DSLR Filmmaker’s Handbook shows you how to overcome any tricky drawbacks that you may face while shooting HD video with your DSLR.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Ready to learn not just the hows but also the whys behind the most powerful features of Adobe Premiere Pro? Whether you need to boost your editing skills, composite shots, or fix your audio, you’ll see immediate results when you incorporate these tested and proven techniques from the pros. Adobe Premiere Pro Studio Techniques inspires you to take your work to the next level with real-world examples and insider techniques. In it, you’ll get an in-depth view into Premiere Pro and how it works, cutting through the fat to focus on the most essential features and workflows to help busy professionals perform their jobs faster and smoother.
This book goes beyond conventional step-by-step instruction, teaching you the art behind editing video that you can adapt for countless projects.
- Real solutions from real professionals: Learn from the top trainers and pros who know Premiere Pro in and out and explain the concepts in a clear, easy-to-read format.
- Editing essentials: No matter how sophisticated your editing projects, they all begin with the same building blocks. Find out what you’ve been missing about Timeline edits, trimming, creating transitions, setting audio levels, color and light matching, keying and matting, working with a variety of video formats, and more.
- Advanced techniques: You’ll learn best-practice techniques for setting up your system, organizing your projects, editing for single and multicam shots, perfecting the audio mix, fixing problems with color, compositing your shots, exporting your projects, and managing your workflow, including workflows with other Adobe Creative Cloud tools such as SpeedGrade and Audition.
- Project files provided: Work along with many of the techniques using the provided HD video clips and project files. For access, go to www.peachpit.com/redeem and redeem the unique code provided inside this book.
Adobe Premiere Pro Studio Techniques will thrust you deeper into ideas and advanced methods of working with the tools. Along the way you’ll learn a bunch of tricks that make you more proficient in not only the end result, but in the details of getting there; quicker ways to get things done, shortcuts, workflow tips and ways to make your content look better and your flow to be more efficient.–From the Foreword by Jacob Rosenberg, director of Waiting for Lighting and CTO of Bandito Brothers
- Used Book in Good Condition
Most video and film editors understand that the story is central to their work and that editing choices need to serve the telling of that story in the best way possible. What they may not know, however, are all the valuable techniques to making this craft appear seamless and part of the busy editor’s normal workflow. This book takes an approach to editing that both beginners and intermediate editors will find refreshing. While other books approach the topic of editing by teaching the functions of the editing software, this book explains how you can make smart choices and use those functions to affect the story.
In the book you’ll learn workflow tips, time saving techniques, linear and non-linear theory, cutting techniques, enhancing emotion through music and sound effects, leveling and mastering audio, color correction, and most importantly, the role editing can have on the telling of the story.
Additional techniques are shown through multiple step-by-step videos available on the author’s site as well as clips from a documentary the author created on editing.
The colorist is responsible for the critical final stage of refinement of the film and broadcast image. Using all of the controls modern color correction software provides, colorists refine the mood, create style, add polish to scenes, and breathe life into the visuals. The craft of color correction can take considerable trial and error to learn, while the art of color grading takes years to perfect. Alexis Van Hurkman draws on his wealth of industry experience to provide a thoroughly updated edition of what has become the standard guide to color correction. Using a friendly, clear teaching style and a slew of real-world examples and anecdotes, Alexis demonstrates how to achieve professional results for any project, using any number of dedicated grading applications, or even an editing program’s built-in color correction tools.
From the most basic methods for evaluating and correcting an overall image to the most advanced targeted corrections and creative stylizations, Color Correction Handbook, Second Edition, is your one-stop guide. Among many valuable concepts and techniques, you’ll learn to:
• Set up a professional color correction environment using the latest technologies and adhere to the most up-to-date standards
• Work with log-encoded media and LUTs
• Analyze shots quickly and correct errors of color and exposure
• Create idealized adjustments for key features such as skin tone, skies, and product shots
• Develop strategies for balancing clips in a scene to match one another for continuity, and grading greenscreen clips destined for visual effects
• Master a variety of stylistic techniques used to set a scene’s mood
• Apply principles of color and contrast to add depth and visual interest
• Browse valuable research about memory colors, audience preferences, and critical corrections for achieving appealing skin tones and controlled environments
• Follow along with the downloadable files that accompany this book, including HD footage, cross-platform exercises, and project files.
- Used Book in Good Condition