Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters and dedicated power. Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs and a detailed compelling stereo image. Unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
- Separate high-and low-frequency drivers with crossover;40 per channel output power – 80W total
- 5-inch low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass; 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances; Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer