Tags: Beginners Channel Growing Planner Starting stepbystep Successful Workbook YouTube
Step-by-step YouTube Planner and Workbook can be used for kids and adults alike to start and grow a successful YouTube channel. The workbook will guide you through niche research, goal setting, financial forecasts, advertising, implementing and evaluating every step. There are also bonus storyboarding pages to make the actual video planning easier.
Some of the features include:
- One year YouTube Planner, undated – can start at any time
- Guidance through different stages with the help of multiple templates including: market research, planning for different time frames from yearly to daily
- Monthly financial budgets and revenue and expenses tracker at the end of the month
- Yearly review and much more
- Bonus storyboarding templates – the boards are numbered for easy referencing
- Quick introduction to templates
- Big size 8.5″x11″ makes it easy to work with by providing ample space for writing and drawing
- Matte cover
Ideal for planning and starting a new channel as well as continuing in a structured and organized way with the existing one.
Read REVIEWS HERE and see the Special Offer
Tags: Business Cinema Cinematic House Production Running Starting Storytelling
In Production House Cinema: Starting and Running Your Own Cinematic Storytelling Business, renowned video storyteller Kurt Lancaster offers both students and professionals a practical guide to starting their own video production company and creating cinematic, client-based video content. Utilizing practical know-how along with in-depth analysis and interviews with successful independent production houses like Stillmotion and Zandrak, Lancaster follows the logistics and inspiration of creating production house cinema from the initial client pitch all the way through financing and distribution. The book includes:
- An examination of the cinematic and narrative style and how to create it;
- A discussion of the legal procedures and documents necessary for starting and operating a production house;
- Advice on crafting a portfolio, reel, and website that both demonstrates your unique style and vision and attracts clients;
- A guide to the financial business of running an independent production house, including invoicing, accounting, and taxes―and how much you should charge clients;
- Tips for how to better communicate with clients, and how to develop and shape a client’s story;
- A breakdown of how to select the right gear and equipment for a shoot, on budget;
- Cinematic case studies that offer detailed coverage of several short films made for clients.
For More Information and Reviews CLICK HERE