The Definitive Guide to DaVinci Resolve 15 DaVinci Resolve 15 is the most advanced editing, visual effects, color correction, and audio post production solution for feature films, television shows and commercials. Its revolutionary workflow lets you switch between tasks with a single click, so you don’t have to learn multiple applications or translate projects between different software programs. This official step-by-step training guide covers the basics of editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction and audio so you can start creating your own Hollywood caliber film and video today! What You’ll Learn: • How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work. • Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming. • How to retime clips, add transitions and pan and scan photos. • Working with new Text+ titles, creating your own titles and adding animation. • How to navigate the Fusion page, use a node based interface, stabilize and part on clips. • Primary and secondary corrections using Resolve’s legendary color tools. • How to match shots, use color management, create looks, grade multiple clips. • How to use PowerWindows, track objects in a shot, use curves and add ResolveFX. • Audio sweetening and mixing using the Fairlight audio tools. • Record voice over directly into the timeline • Use new FairlightFX to improve audio quality • How to deliver projects to a variety of formats. • Dozens of tips and tricks throughout the book that will transform how you work!
Since the dawn of film, novices and experts have used quick-and-dirty workarounds and audiovisual tricks to improve their motion pictures, from home movies to feature films. Today, the tools have certainly changed, as have the quality and scope of the results. With digital video, the hacking possibilities are now limitless, for both amateurs and professional artists. From acquiring footage, mixing, editing, and adding effects to final distribution, Digital Video Hacks provides unique tips, tools, and techniques for every stage of video production. You’ll learn how to:
- Get your projects started right using creative preparation tools and techniques,from making your own steadicam, boom, or dolly to effective storyboarding, timecoding, and tape labeling
- Troubleshoot common shooting problems, including using stop-motion and time-lapse techniques, lighting effects, colored screens and gels, and household objects to establish mood or otherwise wow an audience
- Create stunning visual effects, such as satellite zooming, surreal scenes, Matrix-like bullet-time, and green screen illusions
- Fool your audience with audio tricks, replacing flubbed dialogue, smoothing over cuts, and covering missing audio with room tone
- Add professional features with post-production tricks, including color correction, soundtrack cleanup, opening sequences, and DVD bookmarks
- Distribute final content in a variety of creative ways, from exporting to basic videotape or DVD to streaming over the internet or even via cell phone
- Use the web to provide interactivity and dynamic content, attend a remote conference, or vlog your life.
Whether you’re looking for a new technique to include in your next project, a solution to a common problem, or just a little inspiration, this book reintroduces you to the digital video you only thought you knew.
Samsung Electronics UN58MU6100FXZA Flat 58″ LED 4K UHD 6 Series Smart TV model2017. It has 4K Color Drive, 4k HDR Pro, Essential Black pro, MR 120 4k Resolution and UHD Scaling. Quad-Core Processor, Apps and Games and Web Browser. Has Smart connectivity (e.g. TV to Mobile and Mobile to TV Mirroring). With Dolby digital plus DTS Premium Sound. 20 Watt 2 Channel.
- With 4K Color Drive, colors are both vibrant and pure, giving you a realistic experience.
- With 4K HDR Pro, you can experience a wide range of color and contrast, letting you to clearly distinguish the transition from dark to light.
- Experience smooth action on fast-moving content with Motion Rate 120. Enjoy all the action without interruption, from the final seconds of a chase scene to the final pitch of a game.
- Input/output Ports: 3 HDMI, 2 USB.
- Used Book in Good Condition
What could top the #1 best-selling photography book of all time?
We’re talking about the award-winning, worldwide smash hit, written by Scott Kelby, that’s been translated into dozens of different languages, because it’s the one book that really shows you how to take professional-quality shots using the same tricks today’s top digital pros use.
Well, what if you took that book, created four more just like it but with even more tips, plucked out only the best tips from all five of THOSE books, updated the images, referenced all-new gear, and added a completely new chapter on how to make the transition from shooting photos with your phone to making photographs with your new DSLR?
In The Best of The Digital Photography Book, you’ll find all of Scott’s favorite tips and techniques curated and updated from The Digital Photography Book, Parts 1-5, along with a brand new chapter on transitioning from your phone to a full-fledged DSLR. You’ll find everything that made the first five titles a success: Scott answering questions, giving out advice, and sharing the secrets he’s learned just like he would with a friend–without all the technical explanations and techie photo speak. This book will help you shoot dramatically better-looking, sharper, more colorful, more professional-looking photos every time.
This official hands-on training book covers all aspects of editing with DaVinci Resolve 12.5 and will teach to be a professional Resolve editor. Best of all, DaVinci Resolve 12.5 is free software that you can download and start using on your own projects today! You will learn: – How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work. – Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming. – Working with titles, adding graphics, adding effects, and animating with keyframes. – Syncing audio with video, mixing sound, and using audio overlays for editing. – Basic color correction techniques using DaVinci Resolve’s legendary color tools. – How to finish and deliver a project to the web, for broadcast or for digital cinema. – Dozens of tips throughout the book that will help transform the way you work! Download your few version of DaVinci Resolve 12.5 today!
New to this edition:
* Learn how many Hollywood techniques–previously impractical on video–can help solve problems on smaller productions
* Expanded cookbook recipes section
* Technically updated throughout
Make your soundtracks as good as your pictures with this compendium of professional audio techniques that can be adapted to desktop post. Specializing in sound after the shoot, this book features many practical examples, cookbook recipes, and tutorials. Audio theory, when necessary, is presented in plain English with plenty of visual analogies.
FAQs, full explanations, and from-the-trenches tips address the complete range of processes from wiring and hardware to testing the final mix. The one-hour audio CD features platform-independent diagnostics, demonstrations, and tutorial tracks. Novices will learn how to improve their soundtrack–even after the actors have gone home. Experienced producers will learn how to solve technical and creative problems quickly.
You’ll get recipes and step-by-step instructions on how to:
* build an efficient and reliable audio post setup
* plan and budget a good soundtrack
* get sound into your NLE without losing quality or sync
* edit voices and music
* record Foley and ADR
* find music and use it effectively
* find and create your own sound effects
* shape sounds with equalization, reverb, noise reduction, and more
* produce the final mix
* test the final product for various media
Please visit the author’s website for additional resources: http://www.dplay.com/book/app2e/
Windows Live Photo Gallery and Movie Maker are free programs that will allow you to organize, edit and share your digital photos and videos. In the step-by-step computer book Photo and Video Editing for Seniors you will learn to work with these photo and video editing programs from Windows Live. With just a few mouse-clicks you can create beautiful pictures, by editing them in the user-friendly Windows Live Photo Gallery program. You can share your photos with others, for instance in an online photo album, or slide show. In Windows Live Photo Gallery you can also easily arrange your pictures and add tags to them. With Windows Live Movie Maker you can create a professional-looking movie with your videos and photos from your (grand)children, a vacation, a recent day trip or a wedding. You can add special effects, transitions, sound, and captions to your movie. To be able to show your movie to other people, you will learn how to prepare it and send it by e-mail, burn it to a DVD, or upload it to YouTube. Finally, we will discuss how to import your videos and photos from a digital video camera, photo camera, mobile phone or other external storage device.
Learn how to:
- Download and install Windows Live Photo Gallery and Windows Live Movie Maker
- Arrange and edit photos
- Print and e-mail photos
- Create an online photo album
- Create a movie with Windows Live Movie Maker
- Add effects, music, titles and captions
- Publish your movie on YouTube or copy it to a DVD
- Import photos and videos from a photo camera, video camera or mobile phone
Windows 8.1, 7 and Vista