Tags: Capture Convert Device Diamond Digital Easy Edit Files macOS Multimedia Save software Touch VC500MAC Video
Usb 2.0 video capture device for Mac OS
- With one touch convert your vhs tapes Hi8, and V8 cameras – to digital format and burn to DVD. Capture video from almost any video source supporting composite RCA or S-Video outputs
- Usb self powered video capture device – for 3 step easy installation, just plug it into your Mac PC or MacBook, connect the video Cables to your source, install the empia capture program, easy as 1-2-3!
- Support Mac OS X – 10.9 and later
- Preserve and protect your treasured home video memories by transferring them to DVD (DVD burning program not included) and or digital format -AVI, quick time movie (MP4)
- Compatible with imovie – capture and save your un replaceable precious moments for generations to come. Use imovie TO edit, add titles, music and transitions. No need to use expensive vhs TO digital transfer services, with the VC500MAC you can do it all yourself!.Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or higher (recommended)
- Share on social media – the VC500MAC saves your home vhs videos and movies in MP4 quick time movie format and allows you to share with all your friends and family on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, snapshot and many other social media networking services to share your precious memories with friends and family members.
- Usa technical support- Diamond Multimedia has over 30-years, experience in graphics computer technology and offers support via toll free 800 telephone number and on-line. Customer support is available from our home office in Los Angeles, CA. Diamond Multimedia offers a One-year warranty for all our products.
- Diamond Multimedia – leading manufacturer of graphics cards, video capture devices in the USA.
Click Here For Reviews and Special Offer
Tags: Acting Actor Actors Advice Busy Career Casting Demo Directors Editing Editors Guidelines Manage Maximize Money Reel Reels Rules Save Tips Tricks Video
For actors, demo reel editors, and video editors who want to learn about producing demo reels.
As an actor and demo reel editor, I have a perspective of the actor’s needs as well as skills offered by editors, including techniques most actors aren’t aware of. But by knowing demo reel guidelines plus technical aspects, actors can manage their demo reels and control their marketing branding images.
Actors: Learn how to save money and spend it wisely. Learn how to produce your demo reel from beginning to end and maximize the punch-per-second for busy casting directors. Learn how to work with an editor and what enhanced services an editor can offer.
Demo reel editors: Learn how to produce demo reels and what’s important to an actor (your customer). Be an asset to the actor’s business to expand your business. Gain a perspective many demo reel editors don’t have. Instead of being an editor who happens to edit demo reels, offer solid demo reel editing services. Learn tips and tricks not typically considered for demo reels, and apply the techniques to make a good demo reel a great demo reel!
Some topics covered include:
- The purpose of a demo reel
- The intro section
- Make your demo reel all about you
- Demo reel length and scene lengths
- Partial scenes
- How many scenes?
- Ordering scenes
- The closing section
- Commercial, industrial, or theater (stage) material
- Music options
- The one-minute speed reel
- Are you ready to have a demo reel?
- How to get more material
- What your demo reel is not about
- Raw footage: the best source material
- What not to include
- Technical tips and tricks
- Your demo reel is not your editor’s advertising billboard
- And more…
For More Information and Reviews CLICK HERE