If you are looking for professional monitors that deliver unmatched color accuracy, as well as easy deployment and mounting capabilities, look no further than the ViewSonic VP2468_H2. Sold as a dual Pack of monitors without monitor stands, the VP2468_H2 requires less packaging for a reduced environmental footprint, while still providing compatible mounting for easy dual-screen installation. With edge-to-edge super clear IPS panels and one of the world’ s thinnest bezels, the VP2468_H2 provides A sleek and frameless viewing experience ideal for dual-monitor setup. For simple, single-cable daisy chaining, these monitors are equipped with Future-Proof DisplayPort technology, in addition to HDMI ports. To ensure precise, uniform color, these monitors are factory calibrated to deliver an amazing Delta e<2 value. An integrated color uniformity function ensures consistent chromaticity across the screen, while a 14-bit 3D look-up table generates a stunningly smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors. Add to that 6-axis color adjustment functionality, and this monitor provides the ultimate color processing capability for professional applications.
- Two monitors: sold as a dual Pack without monitor stands for easy dual-screen installation with mounting accessories
- Professional monitor: full HD 1080P 60Hz Super clear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors Perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video Editors and more
- Ultimate color accuracy: screen wide sRGB, EBU, smpte-c, Rec. 709, and dicom-sim color spaces, Delta e<2 accuracy, and a smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors deliver precise, lifelike images
- Hardware calibration: quick and Easy calibration ensures that the color displayed perfectly matches the original file
- Flexible connectivity: The VP2468_H2 supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with HDMI 1.4, USB, DisplayPort (Daisy chain enabled), and Mini DisplayPort inputs
- Industry-leading warranty: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- Included in the box: x2 LCD head-only monitors, x2 Power cables, x2 Mini DP to DP cables, and x2 USB 3.0 cables