Tags: Arduino compatible ELEGOO Project Starter Super Tutorial
Component listing: 1pcs UNO R3 Controller Board 1pcs LCD1602 Module ( with pin header) 1pcs Breadboard Expansion Board 1pcs Power Supply Module WARNING: Pls. do not use the voltage higher than 9V 1pcs Joystick Module 1pcs IR Receiver 1pcs Servo Motor (SG90) 1pcs Stepper Motor 1pcs ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver Board 1pcs Ultrasonic Sensor 1pcs DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Module 1pcs 9V Battery with DC 1pcs 65 Jumper Wire 1pcs USB Cable 1pcs Active Buzzer 1pcs Passive Buzzer 1pcs Potentiometer 1pcs 5V Relay 1pcs Breadboard 1pcs Remote 1pcs Tilt Switch 5pcs Button (small) 1pcs 1 digit 7-segment Display 1pcs 4 digit 7-segment Display 5pcs Yellow LED 5pcs Blue LED 5pcs Green LED 5pcs Red LED 1pcs RGB LED 2pcs Photo resistor 1pcs Thermistor 2pcs Diode Rectifier (1N4007) 2pcs NPN Transistor (PN2222) 1pcs IC 74HC595 120pcs Resistor 10pcs Female-to-male DuPont Wire.
- Free PDF tutorial(more than 22 lessons) and clear listing in a nice package
- The most economical kit based on Arduino platform to starting programming for those beginners who are interested.
- Lcd1602 module with pin header (not need to be soldered by yourself)
- This is the upgraded starter kits with power supply module, 9V battery with dc
- High quality kite with UNO R3. 100% compatible with Arduino UNO R3, MEGA 2560 R3, NANO.
CLICK HERE For Special Offer + Reviews
Tags: AftertheShoot Audio Better Cookbook Expert Film Postproduction Professional Project Recipes series solutions Sound Techniquesand Video
Tags: Almanac Project
New to this edition:
* Learn how many Hollywood techniques–previously impractical on video–can help solve problems on smaller productions
* Expanded cookbook recipes section
* Technically updated throughout
Make your soundtracks as good as your pictures with this compendium of professional audio techniques that can be adapted to desktop post. Specializing in sound after the shoot, this book features many practical examples, cookbook recipes, and tutorials. Audio theory, when necessary, is presented in plain English with plenty of visual analogies.
FAQs, full explanations, and from-the-trenches tips address the complete range of processes from wiring and hardware to testing the final mix. The one-hour audio CD features platform-independent diagnostics, demonstrations, and tutorial tracks. Novices will learn how to improve their soundtrack–even after the actors have gone home. Experienced producers will learn how to solve technical and creative problems quickly.
You’ll get recipes and step-by-step instructions on how to:
* build an efficient and reliable audio post setup
* plan and budget a good soundtrack
* get sound into your NLE without losing quality or sync
* edit voices and music
* record Foley and ADR
* find music and use it effectively
* find and create your own sound effects
* shape sounds with equalization, reverb, noise reduction, and more
* produce the final mix
* test the final product for various media
Please visit the author’s website for additional resources: http://www.dplay.com/book/app2e/
For More Information and Reviews CLICK HERE