Revealing the Powerful Photoshop Masking techniques of the professional image editor.
Easy to understand, with step by step instruction and illustration.
In this clearly explained book, Landscape Photographer Robin Whalley reveals a powerful collection of Photoshop techniques. Tools enabling you to create complex and impressive photography in minutes. You don’t need to spend hours in Photoshop once you understand a few simple techniques.
Photoshop masks are one of the most powerful and flexible editing tools you can use. They make possible complex adjustments. Adjustments that can transform a photograph. Take the cover of this book for example. The image was taken in the middle of the day. And yet it’s been transformed into a moody nigh time scene. All of this was achieved using masks and is explained step by step for you to follow.
In this book you’ll learn to:
- Produce detailed and complex masks in minutes not hours.
- Create detailed Channel Masks, allowing you to replace a boring sky or change a colour.
- Quickly generate Luminosity Masks to target adjustments on the highlights, shadows or midtones of an image.
- Make complex selections using the latest Photoshop CC tools as well as traditional techniques. It doesn’t matter how old your version of Photoshop is, there will be techniques you can use.
- Quickly clean up masks with a simple brushing technique. This enables you to beautifully blend adjustments, essential in creating realistic photography.
The complex subject of Photoshop masking has been distilled into this easy to use book. Featuring many examples, you can follow along using the actual image files supplied on the author’s website.
Cut through the hype and confusion circulating on the internet and learn Photoshop masking. Even if you have tried to before and struggled, this book can help you.
Are You Ready To Take Your Photoshop and Photography Skills To Another Level?
This is The Collection: Secrets Of Color Grading And Photo Manipulation! & The Complete Beginners Guide to Creating Amazing Digital Pictures in 60 Minutes or Less!
This is a complete, easy-to-understand guide that can be for a complete newbie to digital photography and Adobe Photoshop that wants to learn new skills.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn by reading that book:
– Learn the Basics of Photoshop – What is Color Grading and How to use it – How to create a dramatic image by using color grading – How to create a warm, romantic image by using color grading? – What is Photo Manipulation – How to combine two animals in Photoshop and create a surreal image – What every beginner should know to do in Photoshop – Mistakes Often made in Photoshop – how to capture magnanimous scenes and location easily and without much outside help – Capturing Perspectives – Artificial Effectts – Tricking With Camera Flash – The Lens and the Lights – Accessory Alternatives and much much more!
Are YOU Ready To Become A Better Photographer and Photoshop Expert??? Simple Scroll to the top of the page and select the Buy Button.
Tags: Photoshop Lightroom, DSLR Photography, photography for beginners, photography for beginners the ultimate, photography for beginners canon, photography books, photography for beginners free, digital photography for beginners, dslr photography for beginners, photography, photography for beginners, photoshop, photography business, portrait photography, digital photography, photoshop ccphoto editing, photography, Digital Photography for beginners, DSLR Photography For beginners, Photoshop, Photography, adobe Photoshop, landscape photography, portrait photography, photography business secrets, advanced photo, Photoshop cc, Photoshop elements 13, Photoshop for beginners, adobe Photoshop for beginners, photoshop, photoshop cc, photoshop elements 13, photoshop cs6, photoshop elements, photoshop cs5, photoshop cc 2015, Photography editing, photoshop elements, Photoshop lightroom, Photoshop, Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop For Beginners, Graphic Design, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Tutorials, Photo Editing Software, Photography, Digital Photography, Creativity, Photoshop, Photography Darkroom & Processing, Digital Editing
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Lightroom in conjunction with Adobe Photoshop.
Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does–an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support
of Adobe product experts.
Adobe Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC for Photographers Classroom in a Book contains 9 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the programs. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book
- Web Edition containing the complete text of the book, interactive quizzes, videos that walk you through the lessons step by step, and updated material covering new feature releases from Adobe
Using Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC together can dramatically speed your workflow and decrease editing time. This book teaches you exactly when to use each program and how to pass images back and forth between them at the highest possible quality. You’ll learn how to import, organize, correct and add creative color effects in Lightroom using global and local editing tools, as well as how to merge multiple exposures and stitch panoramas. In Photoshop, you’ll learn practical techniques for combining photos, pro-level retouching, creating precise selections, masking, turning a photo into a painting and pencil sketch, and adding creative blur effects. Back in Lightroom, you’ll learn how to show off your masterpieces by exporting them en masse, sharing via social media, creating fine art-style signed print layouts, slideshows, photo book, and web gallery projects.
Since Lightroom 1.0 first launched, Scott’s Kelby’s The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers has been the world’s #1 bestselling Lightroom book (it has been translated into a dozen different languages), and in this latest version for Lightroom 6, Scott uses his same award-winning, step-by-step, plain-English style and layout to make learning Lightroom easy and fun.
Scott doesn’t just show you which sliders do what (every Lightroom book will do that). Instead, by using the following three simple, yet brilliant, techniques that make it just an incredible learning tool, this book shows you how to create your own photography workflow using Lightroom:
• Throughout the book, Scott shares his own personal settings and studio-tested techniques. Each year he trains thousands of Lightroom users at his live seminars and through that he’s learned what really works, what doesn’t, and he tells you flat out which techniques work best, which to avoid, and why.
• The entire book is laid out in a real workflow order with everything step by step, so you can begin using Lightroom like a pro from the start.
• What really sets this book apart is the last chapter. This is where Scott dramatically answers his #1 most-asked Lightroom question, which is: “Exactly what order am I supposed to do things in, and where does Photoshop fit in?” You’ll see Scott’s entire start-to-finish Lightroom 6 workflow and learn how to incorporate it into your own workflow.
• Plus, this book includes a downloadable collection of some of the hottest Lightroom Develop module presets to give you a bunch of amazing effects with just one click!
Scott knows firsthand the challenges today’s digital photographers are facing, and what they want to learn next to make their workflow faster, easier, and more fun. He has incorporated all of that into this major update for Lightroom 6.
It’s the first and only book to bring the whole process together in such a clear, concise, and visual way. Plus, the book includes a special chapter on integrating Adobe Photoshop seamlessly right into your workflow, and you’ll learn some of Scott’s latest Photoshop portrait retouching techniques and special effects, which take this book to a whole new level. There is no faster, more straight to the point, or more fun way to learn Lightroom than with this groundbreaking book.
This critically-acclaimed interactive training program from Peachpit and Adobe Press offers exceptional quality high-definition video to teach the workflow fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Lightroom CC, specifically with the photographer in mind.
Experienced instructor and photographer Mikkel Aaland presents the basics of moving Lightroom files to Photoshop and back. You’ll learn to perform photo retouching, how to add dynamic type to your images, and fix camera shake. You’ll discover how Photoshop can bring your portraits and slideshows to a new level. You’ll also learn how new panorama and HDR features give Lightroom a boost. With this video you’ll discover how the two programs, Photoshop and Lightroom, work in tandem so you know when to use what tool.
The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique “Watch and Work” mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom as you view the video. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so you can practice what you’ve learned. At the end of every lesson, you can test your knowledge by taking interactive quizzes.
Duration: 2 HR
User Level: Beginning/Intermediate
Closed-Captioning in English
Mac OS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows XP, or higher
2 GHz processor or higher
4 GB RAM or higher
1 GB free HD space (does not include lesson files)
Hardware: DVD-ROM drive
• This DVD-ROM can be viewed on your
computer, but it will NOT play in a DVD movie player.
Check out the ad in the back of the book for details on becoming an Adobe
Creative Cloud Photography plan member for up to 20% off your first year!
This book breaks new ground by doing something for digital photographers that’s never been done before–it cuts through the bull and shows you exactly “how to do it.” It’s not a bunch of theory; it doesn’t challenge you to come up with your own settings or figure things out on your own. Instead, it does something that virtually no other Elements book has ever done–it tells you flat-out which settings to use, when to use them, and why.
If you’re looking for one of those “tell-me-everything-about-the-Unsharp-Mask-filter” books, this isn’t it. You can grab any other Elements book on the shelf, because they all do that. Instead, this book gives you the inside tips and tricks of the trade for organizing, correcting, editing, sharpening, retouching, and printing your photos like a pro. You’ll be absolutely amazed at how easy and effective these techniques are–once you know the secrets.
LEARN HOW THE PROS DO IT
Each year we train thousands of digital photographers and, almost without exception, they have the same questions and face the same problems–that’s exactly what we cover in this book. You’ll learn:
• The real secrets of how the pros retouch portraits
• How to unlock the power of layers (you’ll be amazed at how easy it is!)
• How to use Camera Raw for processing not only RAW photos, but JPEGs,
• TIFFs, and PSDs, too! (And you’ll learn why so many pros like it best–because it’s faster and easier)
• The sharpening techniques the pros really use (there’s an entire chapter just on this!)
• How to deal with common digital camera image problems, including brightening people in dark shadows and getting the best color possible
• The most requested photographic special effects, and much more!
THE BOOK’S SECRET WEAPON
Although Elements 14 offers some digital photography features that Photoshop CC doesn’t offer, there are plenty of features that Photoshop CC has that Elements 14 still doesn’t have (things like channels, HDR, etc.). But in this book, you’ll learn some slick workarounds, cheats, and some fairly ingenious ways to replicate many of those Photoshop features from right within Elements. Plus, you can follow along with all the images used in the book, available for download on the book’s companion webpage.
Since this book is designed for photographers, it doesn’t waste your time talking about what a pixel is, how to frame a shot, set your exposure, etc., and there’s no talk about which camera or printer to buy. It’s all Elements, step by step, cover to cover, in the only book of its kind, and you’re gonna love it!
With this video book, you’ll learn how to instantly find any picture in your library, fix common photography problems, clean up your images, add pop to boring pictures, retouch portraits, make gorgeous prints, create photo books, and even edit your home videos.
Tony goes beyond teaching you how to use Lightroom. Tony shows you why and when to use each feature to create stunning, natural photos. When Lightroom isn t the best tool, Tony suggests better alternatives.
Combining the benefits of video training and book learning, this video book gives you over 14 hours of video and dozens of free presets and raw images to practice with. If you learn better with video, watch the video training and refer to the book for quick reference. If you prefer reading, the book is concise and practical, and each chapter links to relevant videos when you want to understand a topic more deeply or see it used in the real world.
Tony covers every aspect of Lightroom in-depth, but structures his teaching so that both beginner and advanced photographers can learn as efficiently as possible. If you just want a quick start, you can watch the first video or read the first chapter and you’ll be organizing and editing your pictures in less than an hour. If you want to know more about a specific feature, switch to that video or jump to that chapter in the ebook. If you want to know everything about Lightroom, watch the videos and read the book from start to finish.