Tags: Acoustic Blue/Charcoal Crate Foam Level Pack Panels Studio
Use: Perfect for use on walls, ceilings, doors, windows etc. Anywhere to help block sound and prevent echoes inside the room. MADE IN USA
- 1″ Convoluted Acoustic Wall Panels provide an ultra clean look and SUPERB sound absorption
- Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office – For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices
- 12 Pack covers 12 square feet – Each tile is 1 square foot of 1 inch thick convoluted acoustic panel
- For professional acoustic control, sound dampening, acoustic treatment, noise reduction – Reduce waves, reverb and flutter echoes in smaller to medium sized rooms.
- MADE IN USA – Passes the CA TECHNICAL BULLETIN CAL 117-2013: Requirements. This is the Procedure and Apparatus for Testing the Smolder Resistance of Materials Used in Upholstered Furniture. This product, passes the requirements tested in the CAL 117-2013 procedure
CLICK HERE For Special Offer + Reviews
Tags: 24pcs Acoustic Black Charcoal Foam Pack Panels Studio Wedges
Professional Studio Grade Acoustical Treatments, Create Beautiful Recording Enviroments!
Acoustic foam is used to remove reverberation and sound reflections, provide sound insulation industrial and domestic applications suitable for sound studios. Unlike polyurethane foam, fiberglass and rock wool have health risks.
This product can be used as acoustic cover for walls, ceilings and doors and other various places such as theaters or movie theaters, recording studios, and other busy and crowded places such as gyms, subways, stations, offices, schools, and other areas.
This product is great for voice and video recording.
Burdurry Acoustics (wedges, eggcrates, pyramids) are effective sound deadener for standing waves and flutter echoes, especially when used with our corner bass traps and corner blocks.
It also reduces slap-back and room ring when used in medium-sized areas like isolation booths, recording booths, control rooms, and sound studios.
Use for decoration or professional applications
This foam is ideal for spot-treating production studios, practice rooms or home entertainment centers. Also, this foam helps with smaller agitation echo complications.
For decorateive purpuses, wedges, eggcrates and pyramids can also be arranged side-by-side with the acoustic bass traps, corner bass traps triamp and other bass acoustic foam.
How much space does one tile cover?
1″ X 12″ X 12″ Acoustic Panel Studio Foam Wedges are 1 inch in thick and covering 1 square foot.
If you purchase a 12 Pack of 1″ X 12″ X 12″, that would cover 12 square feet.
If you purchase a 24 Pack of 1″ X 12″ X 12″, that would cover 24 square feet. And so on..
Foam will not deteriorate or fall apart over time. All that is required is dusting over long periods of time.
- 24 Pack covers 12 square feet – Each tile is 1 square foot of 1 inch thick acoustic wedge
- For use in home theaters, professional movie theaters, concert halls, gymnasiums sports centers, recording studios, auditoriums and more!
- Professional, High Quality Durability and Effective
- 24 Pack, 30*30*2.5cm 100% Made In China
- Dampens and diffuses mid to low frequency sound waves inside of a room to minimize interference, Increases increasing sound clarity
CLICK HERE For Special Offer + Reviews
Tags: 100% 1080p 14bit Design Dual Graphic HeadOnly Monitors Pack Photography Rec709 sRGB ViewSonic VP2468_H2
If you are looking for professional monitors that deliver unmatched color accuracy, as well as easy deployment and mounting capabilities, look no further than the ViewSonic VP2468_H2. Sold as a dual Pack of monitors without monitor stands, the VP2468_H2 requires less packaging for a reduced environmental footprint, while still providing compatible mounting for easy dual-screen installation. With edge-to-edge super clear IPS panels and one of the world’ s thinnest bezels, the VP2468_H2 provides A sleek and frameless viewing experience ideal for dual-monitor setup. For simple, single-cable daisy chaining, these monitors are equipped with Future-Proof DisplayPort technology, in addition to HDMI ports. To ensure precise, uniform color, these monitors are factory calibrated to deliver an amazing Delta e<2 value. An integrated color uniformity function ensures consistent chromaticity across the screen, while a 14-bit 3D look-up table generates a stunningly smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors. Add to that 6-axis color adjustment functionality, and this monitor provides the ultimate color processing capability for professional applications.
- Two monitors: sold as a dual Pack without monitor stands for easy dual-screen installation with mounting accessories
- Professional monitor: full HD 1080P 60Hz Super clear IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors Perfect for graphic designers, photographers, video Editors and more
- Ultimate color accuracy: screen wide sRGB, EBU, smpte-c, Rec. 709, and dicom-sim color spaces, Delta e<2 accuracy, and a smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors deliver precise, lifelike images
- Hardware calibration: quick and Easy calibration ensures that the color displayed perfectly matches the original file
- Flexible connectivity: The VP2468_H2 supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with HDMI 1.4, USB, DisplayPort (Daisy chain enabled), and Mini DisplayPort inputs
- Industry-leading warranty: 3-year coverage with access to our US-based customer service team
- Included in the box: x2 LCD head-only monitors, x2 Power cables, x2 Mini DP to DP cables, and x2 USB 3.0 cables
Click Here For Reviews and Special Offer