With the TONOR Q9 microphone, complicated setups are a thing of the past.
The built-in driver facilitates rapid plug-and-play USB performance on both Mac and PC operating systems.
With fantastic sound quality, it’s perfect for recording high-quality audio directly to your computer’s digital audio workstation.
With solid support base, it is great for long-term durability and great impact resistance.
Ideal for vocals, instruments, podcast and gaming, TONOR Q9 microphone will bring you a excellent recording experience.
Work Voltage：USB 5V DC
USB Output：USB Type B to Type A
Bit Rate：16 bit
- Great Sound of Fidelity: TONOR Q9 microphone makes a new breakthrough on sound recording. The cardioid polar pattern helps to capture sounds with higher fidelity. Equipped with a 16mm large diaphragm, wide frequency response(20Hz to 20KHz) and professional sound chipset, Q9 microphone provides a perfect combination of clarity, warmth, extended dynamic range and high SPL capability.
- Plug and Play: With USB A to B cable, TONOR Q9 microphone is easy to connect with both Mac and Windows computer, no need any extra driver software or sound card. It is perfect for podcasting, music/video recording, live streaming, gaming or online chatting.
- Complete Mic Set: Package includes a condenser microphone, adjustable suspension scissor arm stand, desk mount clamp, metal shock mount, pop filter, foam mic cover, 1.8M USB A to B cable and manual. All in one, helps you get rid of the trouble of purchasing accessories.
- User-friendly Design: With a convenient volume button, TONOR Q9 recording microphone is much easier for you to use. In working status, short press for adjusting mic gain level, 3s long press for turning off the microphone.
- TONOR provides a 30-day hassle-free refund and a one-year warranty. If it exceeds Amazon’s return period for more than 30 days, please feel free to contact us through a button “Asked Seller” on your order page.