♫Storage—–SD/HCSD card up to 128GB(NOT INCLUDED)
♫Focal distance—–4.92 ft～+∞
♫Video format/size—–“Format：MOV Resolution：FHD_1920X1080（30FPS)，HD_1280x720(120/60/30FPS)， VGA_640×480 (30FPS)”
♫Digital zoom—–16X digital zoom
♫IR Infrared light—–＜1.0mRange ;Photo：On/Off Recording：On/Off
♫Power saving mode —–Off/30 seconds /1 minutes /2 minutes /3 minutes /5 minutes
♫Language—–English (default), Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Romanian, Slovenian, Ukrainian, French, Japanese, Korean, Czech
♫External Lens—–37MM Standard mount, external UV mirror, wide-angle lens or extender（Not included,need to buy extra）
♫Power supply—–Li-ion battery :NP-40 (1500mAh)
♫Weight—–0.64lb (battery excluded）
Video camera x 1
Lithium battery 1500mAh x1
USB cable x1
Camera bag x 1
User manual x1
Lens cover x1
HDMI cable x 1
Remote control x1
- Full HD 1080P 30FPS 24.0MP video camera:The video camera has a good performance in recording with 1080P at 30fps video resolution and taking crystal photos with 24.0MP picture resolution. CMOS Sensor camera, the fast and precise image processor in combination with the detailed CMOS sensor allows you to faithfully reproduce every aspect of the scene with harmonious colors.
- Infrared Night Vision Function: Night Vision Camcorder, a good helper for you to take some shots of footage at night. The camcorder with 16x digital zoom can help enlarge your picture. Portable and Lightweight: You can take it anywhere, perfect to record precious moments at home and outdoor.
- Video Recorder with HDMI & Webcam Function: With HDMI output function you can connect this camcorders directly to an HDTV and play back the videos you took in high definite. HDMI cord is included in the package. Meanwhile, This camcorders also supports webcam function. Then you can stream live videos to your channels, blogs, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube accounts.
- Recording While Charging：This vlogging camera with remote supports recording while charging. It will come with a 1500 mAh Li-ion battery. support long time continuous shooting, more videos and pictures recording, giving you unlimited fun.Meanwhile, it can supports up to 128G standard SD card(SD card is excluded in the package). Therefore, you do not need worry about low power or insufficient memory when you want to have a long recording.
- One Year Warranty: SUNLEA provides one year warranty and customer service will be provided within 24 hours. This HD video camera comes with a remote controller. You can record at a distance from the camcorder with remote controller. Other than that, this video camera has pretty much everything you need for a good camcorder, such as 16X digital zoom, anti-shake function and face capture function and so on.
Plumb the depths of core motion design fundamentals and harness the essential techniques of this diverse and innovative medium. Combine basic art and design principles with creative storytelling to create compelling style frames, design boards, and motion design projects.
Here, in one volume, Austin Shaw covers all the principles any serious motion designer needs to know in order to make their artistic visions a reality and confidently produce compositions for clients, including:
- Illustration techniques
- Incorporating 3D elements
- Matte painting
- Concept development, and much more
Lessons are augmented by illustrious full color imagery and practical exercises, allowing you to put the techniques covered into immediate practical context. Industry leaders and pioneers, including Karin Fong, Bradley G Munkowitz (GMUNK), Will Hyde, Erin Sarofsky, Danny Yount, and many more, contribute their professional perspectives, share personal stories, and provide visual examples of their work.
Additionally, a robust companion website (www.focalpress.com/cw/shaw) features project files, video tutorials, bonus PDFs, and rolling updates to keep you informed on the latest developments in the field.
- Focal Press
Enjoy a viewing experience that is 2X the clarity of standard with Samsung UN55J6200 55.0-inch Smart LED TV, features with 1080p resolution. Access your favorite program choices, live TV, video on demand, applications, and social media in one easy-to-browse navigation experience.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 90 days warranty.
Produce professional level dialogue tracks with industry-proven techniques and insights from an Emmy Award winning sound editor. Gain innovative solutions to common dialogue editing challenges such as room tone balancing, noise removal, perspective control, finding and using alternative takes, and even time management and postproduction politics.
In Dialogue Editing for Motion Pictures, Second Edition veteran film sound editor John Purcell arms you with classic as well as cutting-edge practices to effectively edit dialogue for film, TV, and video. This new edition offers:
- A fresh look at production workflows, from celluloid to Digital Cinema, to help you streamline your editing
- Expanded sections on new software tools, workstations, and dialogue mixing, including mixing “in the box”
- Fresh approaches to working with digital video and to moving projects from one workstation to another
- An insider’s analysis of what happens on the set, and how that affects the dialogue editor
- Discussions about the interweaving histories of film sound technology and film storytelling
- Eye-opening tips, tricks, and insights from film professionals around the globe
- A companion website (www.focalpress.com/cw/purcell) with project files and video examples demonstrating editing techniques discussed in the book
Don’t allow your dialogue to become messy, distracting, and uncinematic! Do dialogue right with John Purcell’s all-inclusive guide to this essential yet invisible art.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Animation is a limitless medium for telling stories. Artists can create worlds, defy gravity, flip from factual to fantasy, and transport audiences to places they never imagined. The challenge is having the discipline to reel it in and be intentional about your storytelling choices. This book shows you how.
In Animated Storytelling, you’ll learn how to create memorable stories using animation and motion graphics by following 10 simple guidelines that take you through the stages of concept development, pre-production, storyboarding, and design. Award-winning animator Liz Blazer uses clear examples and easy-to-follow exercises to provide you with the instruction, encouragement, and tools you need to get your designs moving.
Whether your goal is to create exciting shorts for film festivals, effective messaging for broadcast or online, or simply to gain a deeper understanding of the medium, Animated Storytelling simplifies the process of creating clear and engaging stories for animation and motion graphics so you can get started easily.
In Animated Storytelling, you’ll learn how to:
- Write a creative brief for your project
- Find and communicate your story’s big idea
- Create a tight story using linear and nonlinear story structures
- Use color to clarify and enrich your story
- Define the rules for your animated world, and commit to them
- Ease into the challenging task of animation
- Make the work you want to be hired to do
- Share your work with the world!
Final Cut Pro X offers a whole new way to edit, with an ease of use that opens the door for millions of new users. DSLR cameras are also revolutionizing the way photographers, journalists, documentary producers, and directors bring their creative vision to life. Up until now, editing DSLR video has been anything but easy–syncing sound, transcoding footage, fixing rolling shutter–but the “look” made it all worthwhile.
But shouldn’t things be easier? They can be. In this unique and targeted guide, users of all levels will learn how to edit DSLR video with Final Cut Pro X from the creative team behind the best-selling book on DSLR filmmaking–From Still to Motion: A Photographer’s Guide to Creating Video with Your DSLR. In no time you’ll learn how to transition from a real-world project to successfully editing video with this groundbreaking new version
of Final Cut Pro X.
• import, analyze, and organize your footage and media
• set up your projects correctly for any DSLR camera
• fix common problems like exposure, rolling shutter, and shaky video
• implement essential and advanced editing techniques
• work with synchronized sound and create compelling audio mixes
• correct color and exposure problems with your clips
• publish and share your productions to the web and mobile devices
• download project files and videos that accompany the book