Congratulations! You have picked up the right book to jump start your YouTube channel!It isn’t easy getting noticed and making it big on YouTube with all of the competing noise. But I am here to tell you that it is possible! By following the advice in this book, you can make a million by telling the truth on YouTube.In this book you will learn how to:Understand YouTube’s AlgorithmsImprove Your Search RankAdvertise Your VideoIncorporate Other Social MediaEngage Effectively With Your AudienceChoose the Right EquipmentFilm High-Quality VideosChoose Highly Engaging ContentThere is no time like right now to get started on improving your channel and growing your brand or business. This book provides a quick and easy to follow guide to reaching your full potential on YouTube. You Got This!Mike Quist is the successful entrepreneur behind Stone Coat Countertops. In one year, his YouTube channel grew from a handful of subscribers to over 100,000 and grows by about 20,000 active subscribers every month. He uses his YouTube channel to share his expertise on DIY home renovations and now he is sharing his expertise for a successful YouTube Channel to the world through his first book. For more resources and to learn more about Mike visit www.stonecoatcountertops.com
VEGAS movie Studio 16 provides you with everything you need to create beautiful videos with the footage from your camcorder or mobile device. The mode-based workflow guides you through simple steps to turn your footage into great movies with titles, transitions, video effects, and more. Assemble your videos fast with easy arrangement techniques in the innovative interactive Storyboard window. Real-time auto save gives you peace of mind in knowing that no work will ever be lost while you editing. Gpu and hardware acceleration provide smooth video editing, playback, and file creation. An innovative, powerful, and easy to learn and use movie making software – nothing helps you create like VEGAS movie Studio 16!.
- Mode-based workflows, including power user mode
- Guided video Creator
- Unique, Interactive storyboard editing
- Project media enhancements
- Real-time auto save
“Spectacles are sunglasses that capture your world, the way you see it. Press the button to record a 10-second video, from your perspective. Press again to keep recording, up to 30 seconds. Press and hold to take a photo. Compatible with: iPhone 5 or later running iOS 10 or above, or most Android devices running Android 4.4 or above, with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Wi-Fi Direct.”
- HD VIDEO & PHOTO: Just press the button to take a 10-second video from your perspective. Press again to keep recording. Press and hold to snap a photo.
- WATER RESISTANT: Spectacles are water resistant camera glasses, made to survive snow and rain – you can even take a photo or video under shallow water!
- SYNC & SHARE ANYWHERE: When your phone’s nearby, Spectacles sync wirelessly with Snapchat. Share your favorite moments with friends in circular, square, or widescreen format on your favorite platform – including Snapchat, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, iMessage, and more.
- POLARIZED LENSES: The lenses for Spectacles 2 (Nico) are tinted and polarized to provide 100% UVA & UVB protection. They also reduce a high degree of sun glare (Lens Category 3).
- USB CHARGING: Spectacles 2 (Nico) can capture and sync over 70 videos on a single charge. Recharge them from any standard USB source with the included Charging Cable.
“No organizing project is more daunting than photographs, and no one is better equipped to walk you through the process than Cathi Nelson!” —Julie Morgenstern, New York Times Best-selling Author Our photos. They are the keepers of our most precious memories and the tellers of our most cherished stories. But in the digital age, and when free time is nonexistent, organizing your photos – the thousands stored in shoeboxes under your bed, in fading photo albums, and on your phone – is a daunting task! In Photo Organizing Made Easy: Going from Overwhelmed to Overjoyed, professional photo organizers share their eight, doable steps to help you organize, maintain, and most importantly, enjoy your photos. You’ll learn how to tackle the challenges of time and technology, have access to trusted resources when you need a helping hand, and benefit from expert advice. We are a people of stories. Taking the time to organize your photos is a priceless investment and a gift your loved ones will treasure for generations to come.
- Create impressive effects with free DV and XPress Pro
- Capture, edit, and output digital media
- Import and export images, movies, and audio
Master the Tools and Techniques Used by Professional Editors
Avid made non-linear video editing possible. This book makes it easy, even if you have no experience at all. In as little as a week, its clear instruction and realistic, practical tutorials will help you master every aspect of video editing with Avid:
- Capturing from DV or other source footage
- Creating and organizing storage bins
- Customizing settings to suit your specific needs
- Navigating and selecting clips for editing
- Editing clips into sequences
- Trimming sequences for more precise and flexible editing
- Importing graphics, audio, and movies
- Exporting edited sequences to a variety of formats
- Creating transitional and segment effects
Know where all the tools are, and quickly find the easiest way to access any Avid function.
Easily manage all your video sources, multiple audio tracks, and transitions and trims!
Get just the right amount of information for the task at hand, such as keyframing audio.
But Avid Made Easy is more than a comprehensive introduction to the capabilities of Avid Xpress and Free DV products. Author Jaime Fowler brings every bit of his vast experience to bear, helping you choose the right approach for every situation. He even teaches advanced techniques that you won’t find covered in any Avid manual.
The enclosed DVD contains your personal copy of Free DV, all the files you need to complete the book’s tutorials, and a collection of the hottest Avid plug-ins.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Used Book in Good Condition