Tags: Adobe compatible designed Keyboard LKBUPPROCCAPBH Logickeyboard Premiere Windows
The ASTRA backlit keyboard with numeric keyboard features an elegant, slim line black keyboard with low-profile scissor-switch keys for a light, yet responsive feel. With five selectable light levels, the ASTRA is the perfect choice for any lighting environment. The keyboard features two USB 2.0 ports to enable you to connect e.g. your mouse, contour shuttle or a USB-dongle. The ASTRA keyboard is developed with two USB cables. One for the keyboard itself, and one for the USB hub, at the back of the keyboard. The reason for having a separate cable for the USB hub, is to avoid problems with installations that require a KVM extender. The Adobe Premiere Pro dedicated Logickeyboard also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard – it can simply be used as a substitute for it. Easy to set up and use. No software required.
- Backlit keys
- Dimmable backlight with five selectable levels
- Built-in dual USB 2.0 ports
- Scissor switch keys
- Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
Click Here For Reviews and Special Offer
Tags: Adobe Aurora Console Editing Keyboard Lightroom Loupedeck+ More Photo Photoshop Plus Premiere Skylum Video
Pro or beginner, achieving the perfect edit quickly becomes second nature with Loupedeck+’s intuitive buttons, dials and sliders.
Complete control at your fingertips – adjusting and fine tuning your image becomes simple.
Command multiple editing functions at the same time. Ergonomic design enables you to edit thousands of photos with ease and lets your eyes stay on the image and your hands on the console.
Take charge of your editing. Get your image just the way you want it with a plethora of customization options.
Compatible with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and Skylum Aurora HDR. Beta integration with Capture One.
Designed in Finland
Specifically, upgrades to the Loupedeck+ include:
Mechanical keys with a more precise and sturdy feel
Improved build quality
Two dedicated customizable dials and seventeen buttons
“Custom Mode” that allows full user control of all dials
Configuration software built from scratch for an even better, faster and more stable photo editing experience
Adobe Lightroom 7.4 or later, Skylum Aurora HDR, Beta integration with Capture One.
Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe After Affects integration.
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
Mac OS 10.12 or later version
Internet connection needed for Loupedeck software download
USB 2.0 A
39,5 x 15 x 4 cm; 0,67kg / 15,6 x 6 x 1,6 in; 1,48lbs
What’s in the box
Loupedeck console with an integrated USB cable
Quick start guide
Safety and warranty documents
- EDIT FASTER AND EASIER – Editing with the Loupedeck allows you to focus on your editing rather than navigating through Lightroom’s user interface. This also allows you to edit photos in fullscreen.
- PERFECT FOR ANYONE – Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a beginner, the Loupedeck can help anyone edit their photographs in Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, After Affects or other compatible editing software.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – Customize any of the dials, knobs, or buttons to control any setting. Skip the long preset list and quickly apply your favorite presets using one of the dedicated preset buttons. Custom mode lets you change any button on your console.
- PRECISION EDITING – Featuring mechanical keys and an improved build quality, you can now accurately tweak and adjust your photos physically and faster on a larger scale.
- COMPATIBILITY – For photo editing the Loupedeck+ works with Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Skylum Aurora HDR, and has beta compatibility with Capture One. It’s latest software update allows video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CC. It’s compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Mac OS X 10.12 or later. Software available through Loupedeck website.
Click Here For Reviews and Special Offer
Tags: Editing Keyboard Matters Professional Shortcut Shortcuts Video Volume
Next level video editing
Doing your video work the normal way will always fetch you normal results, for something supernormal to come from it, you must put in more efforts. After thinking of how to use our “Shortcut Matters” series to help videographers, we came up with the idea of compiling tips, techniques and keyboard shortcuts they would use in doing their editing work especially those that use Adobe Premier Pro, Corel Video Studio, and Adobe After Effect.
Make your video editing work easier and faster by purchasing your copy.
For More Information and Reviews CLICK HERE