The COMPLETE Photoshop Box Set
Now you can get both of the BEST SELLING Photoshop Handbooks for Beginners and Advanced Users in ONE book!
2nd EDITION 2015 BOOKS – BOTH with more AMAZING Photoshop content!
This box set includes:
The Photoshop Handbook: SIMPLE Ways to Create Visually Stunning and Breathtaking Photos
The Photoshop Handbook: ADVANCED Ways to Create Visually Stunning and Breathtaking Photos
These books contain proven steps and strategies on how to enhance your photographs using one of the most popular and most user-friendly software in the market, Photoshop.
One of the most common misconceptions about Photoshop is that it’s a way for photographers to cheat. It just might be, but you should understand as well that even the most sophisticated camera has its limitations. What we see with our eyes cannot be fully captured by any man-made device. The essence of a sunset over the sea, the serenity of a silent mountain, or the grandeur of a rushing river – these sceneries’ ambience and emotions will come out bland and lacking when printed.
Creating Amazing Images Was Once Only For Professionals But With These Books – Even YOU Will Be Able To Astonish Your Friends And Family On The Quality of YOUR Photography!
Buy the “COMPLETE Photoshop Box Set” right now
For those new to flash photography—or for anyone who has previously given up out of frustration—Speedliter’s Handbook, Second Edition, is a revelation. Follow along as photographer Syl Arena takes you on a journey that begins with an exploration of light and color, moves through a comprehensive discussion of the Canon Speedlite family and all of the accessories and equipment available to the Speedliter, and finally, explores crafting great light in one photo shoot after another. Whether you want to make a classic portrait, photograph a group, capture an important event, or create dramatic color effects in your images, Speedliter’s Handbook shows you how.
In this fully updated second edition, Syl includes all of the newest Canon gear—including the radio-enabled 600EX-RT Speedlite and ST-E3 Transmitter—to ensure that you are completely up to date on all of the components in the Speedlite system. He also includes a downloadable online supplement on the brand-new 430EX III-RT Speedlite. Plus, he covers his newest best practices and workflows so you can make the most of your Canon gear.
In this new edition, you’ll learn how to:
see the various properties of light itself, as well as the differences between how your camera sees versus how you see
use all the buttons and dials of the entire Canon Speedlite family—from the flagship 600EX-RT and the new 430EX III-RT to vintage models like the 550EX
understand the basics of on-camera flash . . . and the benefits of getting your Speedlite off the camera
beautifully balance flash with the existing ambient light
get amazing shots with just one Speedlite, all the way up to a dozen Speedlites
use the right Speedlite mode for the job: E-TTL, Manual, Multi, and more
use color gels to balance color, as well as create dramatic effects
tame the sun—or any really bright light—with high-speed sync
use Speedlites when photographing groups and events
choose your camera’s exposure settings to capture the shot that you truly want
and much, much more
THE DIGITAL FILMMAKING HANDBOOK, FIFTH EDITION is the one-stop resource to guide you in taking your digital film project from initial concept to finished project. Covering everything from writing and pre-production planning to shooting and post-production editing and effects, the book has been thoroughly updated to cover the latest hardware, software, and production processes. It also now includes coverage of the latest filmmaking-related apps and the shift toward digital distribution. You’ll learn the ins and outs of the craft and you’ll pick up techniques for creating shots and effects that transcend typical “low-budget” productions. Whether your goal is to create an industrial project, a short subject for a website, or a feature-length movie for a film festival, THE DIGITAL FILMMAKING HANDBOOK, FIFTH EDITION will guide you every step of the way.
Techniques matter! Great ideas don’t automatically translate into great programs. It’s not enough simply to show what is going on. The way you present your subject will influence how your audience responds. You need to choose your picture and sound carefully, to convey your ideas in an interesting, persuasive way. This book will show you how.
Video Production Handbook shows the full production process, from inception of idea to final distribution. The book focuses especially on why each step occurs as it does and provides guidance in choosing the simplest methods of creating the shots you want in your video project. Concentrating on the techniques and concepts behind the latest equipment, this book demonstrates the fundamental principles needed to create good video content on any kind of budget.
Suitable for students and beginning videographers, the new edition of this classic text retains its clarity and directness but has been completely revised and updated.
This practical sourcebook has been specially prepared to give you an at-a-glance guide to quality video program-making on a modest budget. Emphasis throughout is on excellence with economy; whether you are working alone or with a small multi-camera group. The well-tried techniques detailed here will steer you through the hazards of production, helping you to avoid those frustrating, time-wasting problems, and to create an effective video program.
* Highly visual: more than 450 full color photos and illustrations demonstrate techniques
* Modern: Revised by Jim Owens, who brings a wealth of hands-on experience to the text; up-to-date information on current equipment, techniques, and new distribution outlets such as the Web and mobile phones
* A complete resource: Detailed teaching ancillaries are available for instructors, including instructor’s manual, test bank, sample syllabi, image collection, video content, and more
* Brand new coverage of contemporary distribution methods
* Interviews featuring industry professionals provide students with inside knowledge of the industry
* Sidebars featuring new coverage of topics such as shooting for 3D, shooting with HDSLRs for video, and much more!
Shooting HD Video with a video-enabled DSLR has many benefits and some tricky drawbacks that digital filmmakers and videographers can overcome to get professional results. The DSLR Filmmaker’s Handbook helps filmmakers harness the HD video capabilities of their DSLRs to create professional-level video. Packed with professionally-tested techniques, this indispensible book serves as a training guide for the complex steps that must be taken before, during, and after filming. * Teaches you the key tools and techniques for using your DSLR to shoot high-quality, professional-level video * Distills dense information about filmmaking and filters it down to easily understood granules * Shows you what to expect and what to avoid with your DSLR and how to maximize the visual look of your film * Shares tools and techniques that have been used in real-world, independent movie-making environments
The DSLR Filmmaker’s Handbook shows you how to overcome any tricky drawbacks that you may face while shooting HD video with your DSLR.
- Used Book in Good Condition
The colorist is responsible for the critical final stage of refinement of the film and broadcast image. Using all of the controls modern color correction software provides, colorists refine the mood, create style, add polish to scenes, and breathe life into the visuals. The craft of color correction can take considerable trial and error to learn, while the art of color grading takes years to perfect. Alexis Van Hurkman draws on his wealth of industry experience to provide a thoroughly updated edition of what has become the standard guide to color correction. Using a friendly, clear teaching style and a slew of real-world examples and anecdotes, Alexis demonstrates how to achieve professional results for any project, using any number of dedicated grading applications, or even an editing program’s built-in color correction tools.
From the most basic methods for evaluating and correcting an overall image to the most advanced targeted corrections and creative stylizations, Color Correction Handbook, Second Edition, is your one-stop guide. Among many valuable concepts and techniques, you’ll learn to:
• Set up a professional color correction environment using the latest technologies and adhere to the most up-to-date standards
• Work with log-encoded media and LUTs
• Analyze shots quickly and correct errors of color and exposure
• Create idealized adjustments for key features such as skin tone, skies, and product shots
• Develop strategies for balancing clips in a scene to match one another for continuity, and grading greenscreen clips destined for visual effects
• Master a variety of stylistic techniques used to set a scene’s mood
• Apply principles of color and contrast to add depth and visual interest
• Browse valuable research about memory colors, audience preferences, and critical corrections for achieving appealing skin tones and controlled environments
• Follow along with the downloadable files that accompany this book, including HD footage, cross-platform exercises, and project files.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Widely acknowledged as the “bible” of video and film production, and used in courses around the world, The Filmmaker’s Handbook is now updated with the latest advances in HD and new digital formats. For students and teachers, professionals and novices, this indispensable handbook covers all aspects of movie making.
* Techniques for making dramatic features, documentaries, corporate, broadcast, and experimental videos and films
* Shooting with DSLRs, video, film, and digital cinema cameras
* Digital editing with the latest video editing systems
* In-depth coverage of lenses, lighting, sound recording, and mixing
* The business aspects of funding and producing your project
* Getting your movie shown in theaters, on TV, and on the Web