The Musician’s Guide to iMovie for iPad features Apple’s iMovie app, the perfect app to delve into the basics of video production. You will be guided step-by-step through the process of creating high-quality videos using iMovie for iOS. The book, along with the companion videos, will quickly get you up and running creating, editing, and sharing your own videos. Topics include importing video, pictures and audio clips, creating a movie trailer, exporting videos to sharing sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo.
Also included is information for purchasing and using add-ons such as microphones, stands, lighting, video storage options and more. You will explore options for using other devices to function as cameras such as Smartphones, GoPro, and other camera apps.
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. iMovie app version 2.2.4 and later.
• You will learn best practices for creating quality videos using only your iPad and iMovie in both natural and artificial lighting
• Enhance your movies with slow motion, fast forward, picture-in-picture, and split-screen effects
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
• Create a trailer and choose from eight unique video themes with matching titles, transitions, and music
• Save videos and iMovie project files to iCloud Drive
• AirPlay to wirelessly stream video to your HDTV with Apple TV
Item includes online resource.