In this companion series to the widely acclaimed Lightroom Fundamentals & Beyond video training series, learn from Laura Shoe, an Adobe Community Professional and Certified Expert in Photoshop Lightroom, and a master teacher who excels at anticipating your questions.
In over 12 hours of instruction on 57 videos for Lightroom 5, 6 and CC 2015 (also completely relevant to Lightroom Classic 7!), learn at your own pace as Laura teaches you how to:
- Master output topics such as size and resolution, color management and more
- Design beautiful single and multi photo print layouts
- Print like a pro to your own photo printer or export your designs to send out to print
- Create stunning photo books and PDF e-books
- Create and publish slideshows with music
- Design and upload web pages to show off your photographs
Requires basic experience importing and editing photos in Lightroom. Check out Laura s Lightroom CC/6 and 5: The Fundamentals & Beyond video series for training in this and much more (comprehensive training in Lightroom s Library, Develop, and Map modules.)
57 videos (1024×768) playable on your Mac or PC computer, iPad, Iphone, and Android mobile device — learn at home or on the go!
Purchase grants you a license to use them forever on your own computers and mobile devices. License does not allow for resale or distribution.
CAUTION: Purchase new from seller Amazon.com only – used offers, as well as new offers from 3rd party sellers, are not legitimate and can’t be supported.
- Understand why what you see on your monitor may not be what you get in print and other output), and what you can do to control this. Laura makes intimidating topics like color management, monitor calibration, color spaces easy for everyone to understand and to work with successfully.
- Learn Laura s output workflow, from Library to Develop to output.
- Learn to use Lightroom’s Print module to design single and multi-photo layouts,including contact sheets, picture packages and collages.
- Add text and save your designs for use with other photos.
- Print like a pro to your own printer or export your designs and have someone else print them or to share them online.
- Learn how to tackle common printing problems.
- Understand size, resolution, JPEG quality, printing with profiles, sharpening and other important topics that every photographer should master, whether you do your own printing or send photos out to be printed.
- Learn how to determine how large you can print and still get great results, and how to set your printer settings for best results.
- Design beautiful physical photo books and PDF e-books using Lightroom s Book module.
- Set page background colors and graphics, add extensive professionally formatted text, vary page layouts using Lightroom s huge single and multi-photo page-layout library, create custom pages, learn to quickly auto-layout your book, and much more.
- Learn how to export directly to a photo book publishing company, and how to export to PDF for showing off on your iPad, by email and more.
- Reuse your book designs with new photos.
- Create slideshows with Lightroom s Slideshow module to play from within Lightroom, or export to PDF or video (great for posting on YouTube, Facebook, etc.).
- Add title slides and text to your photo slides, change background color and gradient, add music, refine your slide layouts and more.
Lightroom s Web module allows you to create web pages to show off your photos. Learn how to create and upload to your website.