In v. 8 of Laura Shoe’s highly-acclaimed Lightroom Fundamentals & Beyond video series, delve into the fundamentals of Lightroom and way beyond! Laura guides you through how to organize and manage, edit and share your photos in Lightroom in a way that beginners can easily understand and immediately put to use, and with enough depth that experienced users can also benefit greatly.
To get started before this DVD is in stock, contact the author after purchase through her website for a download link.
- Start you best-in-class Lightroom training with this series.
- For Lightroom 5, 6, CC 2015, Classic CC
- 24 hours of training on 107 videos
- Get off to a great start in Lightroom or fill in gaps in your knowledge
- Get and stay organized – clean up your Lightroom mess!
- Edit like a pro: produce beautiful results quickly
Beginners: So you don’t get overwhelmed, videos that are most important to watch are marked.
For Mac, PC, and mobile devices. No internet connection or subscription required! 107 MP4 video files (1024×768). Purchase grants you license to use forever on your computers and mobile devices. License does permit resale/redistribution.
CAUTION: Purchase new from seller Amazon.com only – used offers, new from 3rd party sellers are not legitimate and can’t be supported.
What You Get
- Comprehensive top-quality instruction in 107 videos
- Laura’s photos for lessons on photo editing – work along with her
- PDF of her favorite Lightroom shortcuts
- A detailed searchable index – get back to any topic in the videos
- One year of free downloadable updates – register after purchase.
- Ask questions in a private Facebook group (Contact Laura after purchase)
Get and Stay Organized
- Understand how LR works with a catalog, avoid painful mistakes
- Make decisions on where to store photos + how to organize them, set up LR to meet your needs
- Protect your photo library: learn what to back up and how
- Import from memory cards, hard drives, iPhoto, Photos, Elements; shoot tethered to LR
- Clean up your LR mess: Move + reorganize your photo library; resolve + avoid missing-file issues; merge catalogs, eliminate duplicate photos
- Add keywords, face tags, stars, labels, names, etc. to find any photo instantly
- Use the Map to easily find photos based on location
Edit Like a Pro
- Watch Laura develop a photo start-to-finish, then delve into the tools
- Learn and focus on the basics, or master and leverage EVERY tool in Develop
- Fix problem areas in your photos, bring attention to your main subject
- Eliminate distractions by removing spots and objects
- Retouch portraits to smooth skin, remove blemishes, reduce wrinkles, under-eye shadows
- Fix architectural lines, lens issues
- Convert to B/W, add color toning, grain, other effects
- Get more done faster with presets + working on many photos at once
- Move from LR to Photoshop (or Elements) and back
- Two hours of additional photo editing practice!
Share Your Photos
- Export copies to send out to print or to share electronically
- Email photos from within LR
- Upload to Facebook, Flickr,others
- Manage exports with Publish Services
- Add a logo or copyright