Apple promises that Final Cut – the company’s flagship digital editing software – is “not just a different cut, but a whole new production” –and it truly is. Workflow is faster, smoother and easier than ever. Background tasks are completely automated, and with the program logistics under control, you’re free to fully explore your creativity. This guide will walk you through all the basics and have you editing video like a pro in no time at all!
This book is also available as a pdf download for $16 from my website DingDingMusic.com/Manuals
The first full-featured Final Cut Pro 10.3 Book
“Final Cut Pro 10.3 – How it Works” explains the new version of Final Cut Pro X in great details with lots of graphics and diagrams that are not found in any other publication or any videos. This is a completely revised and extended version of the previous best-selling books “Final Cut Pro X – How it Works” and “Final Cut Pro X – The Details” with in-depth explanations of all the new features like Roles and Lanes, plus unique illustrations on how metadata-based audio works in Final Cut Pro. Also, it show the complete Touch Bar functionality and integration.
Unlike the previous two books, “Final Cut Pro X – How it Works” and “Final Cut Pro X – The Details”, this new book, “Final Cut Pro 10.3 – How it Works”, covers the entire content of Final Cut Pro X on 443 pages in full color and letter size format.
This book provides the easiest and fastest way to learn Final Cut Pro X, but also understand its unique concepts.
What are Graphically Enhanced Manuals (GEM)?
They’re a new type of manual with a visual approach that helps you UNDERSTAND a program, not just LEARN it. No need to read through 500 of pages of dry text explanations. Rich graphics and diagrams help you to get that “aha” effect and make it easy to comprehend difficult concepts. The Graphically Enhanced Manuals help you master a program much faster with a much deeper understanding of concepts, features and workflows in a very intuitive way that is easy to understand.
Readers love this unique way of learning applications no matter how easy or complicated the app might be. Here are some responses from satisfied customers:
- “I wish all the manuals on software were like yours!” – Giovanni C.
- “You have the gift of making difficult concepts understandable” – William B.
- “Your style is the most informative and clear I have ever seen” – Mark D.
- “Great stuff Edgar! I bought your other Logic GEM books and love em…” – freeform
- “Thank you so much for your fantastic guides; I’ve learned so much!” – Brandon B.
- “I love your manuals.” – Eli.
- “Love your writing!” – Magnus N
- “Your book is awesome” – Geoff S.
- “I am really impressed by the quality and the user-friendliness of the book” – Giovanni
- “I cannot praise you enough, you are great at this” – Scot C.
- “Thanks for a fantastic series of books – just what the doctor ordered.” – Peter W.
- “Many thanks for the effort you put into these books. A true gem”. – Alan M
Final Cut Pro X offers a whole new way to edit, with an ease of use that opens the door for millions of new users. DSLR cameras are also revolutionizing the way photographers, journalists, documentary producers, and directors bring their creative vision to life. Up until now, editing DSLR video has been anything but easy–syncing sound, transcoding footage, fixing rolling shutter–but the “look” made it all worthwhile.
But shouldn’t things be easier? They can be. In this unique and targeted guide, users of all levels will learn how to edit DSLR video with Final Cut Pro X from the creative team behind the best-selling book on DSLR filmmaking–From Still to Motion: A Photographer’s Guide to Creating Video with Your DSLR. In no time you’ll learn how to transition from a real-world project to successfully editing video with this groundbreaking new version
of Final Cut Pro X.
• import, analyze, and organize your footage and media
• set up your projects correctly for any DSLR camera
• fix common problems like exposure, rolling shutter, and shaky video
• implement essential and advanced editing techniques
• work with synchronized sound and create compelling audio mixes
• correct color and exposure problems with your clips
• publish and share your productions to the web and mobile devices
• download project files and videos that accompany the book
If you notice you are uncomfortable or are not satisfied with some video editing functions in the standard GoPro camera software, then you are on your way to the development of other programs outlined in this book. The features work in two widely used video editors and there are screenshots for a better understanding of the way various functions work. Also considered one of the most interesting features time-lapsing camera. These two video editing software are the top editing tools out there in the market and the basics that this book covers will definitely make it really easy for you to edit or polish your GoPro videos on your own without having to spend some real cash on editing professionals. The book is useful to any novice users of GoPro cameras, especially for travelers.
Apple promises that Final Cut – the company’s flagship digital editing software – is “not just a different cut, but a whole new production” –and it truly is. Workflow is faster, smoother and easier than ever. Background tasks are completely automated, and with the program logistics under control, you’re free to fully explore your creativity. This guide (based on Final Cut Version 10.2) will walk you through all the basics and have you editing video like a pro in no time at all!