Tags: 5500K 8inch Beauty Circular Clampfor Desktop Dimmable Filming Lamp+3 Light Makeup Mirror+Mini Photo Ring Selfie SelfPortrait Stand Table Tripod+Phone Video Vine YouTube
Product Name:8-inch Table Top Dimmable LED Ring Light 24W 5500K O Selfie Lighting Kit with Desktop Bracket,Mirror,Mini Tripod,Phone Clamp,for Makeup,Camera Smartphone Youtube Video Shooting
Copmact and Lightweight
With an inner diameter of 6″ and outer of 8″, the Ring Light is the perfect size to get the job done without taking up too much space in your studio.
Coming in at approx. 2.8lbs, it’s lightweight enough to transport between gigs. Additionally, an extra long power cord allows you to use the light more freely with limited distance restrictions.
The adjustable swing arm allows you to find the perfect angle to light your subject while the heavy-duty thumb screws secure the ring light in position without fear of it falling or drooping during a shoot.
The light can be turned on and off easily as needed via the control knob located under the base.
1 x 8″/20cm Ring Light
1 x Desktop Bracket
1 x Mini Tripod
1 x Phone Clip
1 x Mirror
1x Power Adapter
1x Mini hex spanner
- DIMMABLE SMD LED RING LIGHT: Dimmable 8″/20cm LED Ring Light made of 120 pieces of SMD LED beads with a total of 24W power output, LED beads place evenly inside the light without any dark corner for providing the most appropriate lighting;Special SMD LED design; Wide dimming range from 1%-100%; More than 50000hrs service life; Color temperature 5500K; Compact and durable; A perfect fill light for makeup, selfie, YouTube videos photography
- DURABLE EXTERIOR: LED RING LIGHT constructed with a durable ABS outer shell, it is built to last while remaining visually pleasing
- KIT INCLUDES: 1*8″/20cm 24W Ring Light +1*Desktop Bracket+1*Mirror+ 1x US Power Adapter+1*Mini Tripod+1*Phone Clip+1x Mini hex spanner,Perfect to use in personal makeup, makeup tutorials, portrait photography, live show, video chat, YouTube video shooting, live broadcast, product display etc.NOTE: The camera and the smart phone in the picture are NOT included
- MIRROR: Comes with one portable mirror with 3.5 inches/9cm diameter, a necessary tool for makeup artists;MINI TRIPOD WITH PHONE CLIP: Includes mini tripod with phone clip which can be set aside when you take selfie, do the makeup tutorials video or other video shooting
- DESKTOP SUPPORT STAND: it can well support various ring lights without falling and always stays balance; Simple structure for you to set up easily; Desktop size will not take up much of your space for using or just for storing
CLICK HERE For Special Offer + Reviews
Tags: Documentaries Documentary Editing Events Filming Films Guide Making Planning Practical Real Reality Videos
Making Documentary Films and Reality Videos is the perfect text for students of filmmaking who would like to make a documentary. Barry Hampe, who has made more than 150 documentary films and videos, traces the two main approaches to documentary–recording behavior and re-creating past events―and shows students how to do both effectively. Covering all the steps, from conceptualization to completion, the book includes chapters on visual evidence; documentary ethics; why reality is not enough; budgeting; and casting, crew, and equipment selection.
For More Information and Reviews CLICK HERE
Tags: Documentaries Documentary Editing Filming Films Guide Making Planning Practical Videos
The classic guide to making documentaries, now revised and expanded for today’s filmmaker
The second edition of Making Documentary Films and Videos fully updates the popular guidebook that has given readers around the world the knowledge and confidence to produce their first documentary film. It traces two main approaches-recording behavior and re-creating past events-and shows you how to be successful at each. Covering all the steps from concept to completion, with chapters on visual evidence; documentary ethics; writing for documentaries; budgeting; assembling a crew; film and sound recording; casting and directing actors and nonactors; and editing for the audience, this book can help you successfully bring to life the documentary you want to make.
The second edition includes
• a discussion of truth, “reality,” and honesty in the current
• new advice on how to get started in documentary filmmaking
• an expanded section on researching and writing the proposal,
treatment, and script
• an exhaustive list of resources
For More Information and Reviews CLICK HERE