Epiphan Webcaster X2 is a simple, dedicated live video streaming encoder for Facebook Live, YouTube and more that does all the hard work for you.
Live stream full HD content from HDMI cameras and mixers directly to YouTube, Facebook Live, or your favourite social media platform. Just connect Webcaster X2 to an Ethernet or WiFi network and choose between YouTube, Facebook Live, and more. Then, use the code that appears on the front display to pair the device with your social media account. It’s that simple! Webcaster X2 even remembers your settings for all future streams.
- Small and portable with no special software to install
- Supports streaming 1080p at 30 fps to YouTube, Facebook Live, and more
- Choose between live video streaming to YouTube, Facebook Live, or your favourite social media platform with only a double-click of the multi-function power button
- One-click start and stop streaming using the mutli-function power button
- Connect an external monitor and mouse to monitor your live stream – or watch for viewer comments and reactions in real time
- Choose between WiFi or Webcaster X2’s wired Ethernet connection for ultimate flexibility
- Stream to your Facebook Timeline or to any Group, Event, or Page you administer
- For YouTube, you can choose to stream live now or publish to a scheduled event
- Supports video input at 720p and 1080p (progressive only, no interlaced signals) and audio at 44.1 kHz
Webcaster X2 supports high-fidelity audio and full HD video. Stream from quality HD cameras, mixers, or displays with great results! Connect any wired or wireless mic to your camera for professional sounding HDMI audio.
It truly is the simplest encoder for Facebook, YouTube, and more.
- Live stream any HDMI camera, mixer, or other video source (1080p or 720p) to YouTube, Facebook, and more by connecting it to the Webcaster X2’s HDMI in port
- Set up is easy with a simple device code to pair it to your accounts, the rest is done for you – the device comes pre-configured with optimal encoding settings for YouTube and Facebook Live streaming
- Monitor your live video and see viewer comments and reactions in real time by connecting a display to the Webcaster X2’s HDMI OUT port
- Choose to stream to your Facebook Timeline or any Group, Event, or Page you administer, or YouTube, choose to stream live now or publish to a scheduled event
- Use WiFi or Webcaster X2’s wired Ethernet connection to stream the way that works for you