“No organizing project is more daunting than photographs, and no one is better equipped to walk you through the process than Cathi Nelson!” —Julie Morgenstern, New York Times Best-selling Author Our photos. They are the keepers of our most precious memories and the tellers of our most cherished stories. But in the digital age, and when free time is nonexistent, organizing your photos – the thousands stored in shoeboxes under your bed, in fading photo albums, and on your phone – is a daunting task! In Photo Organizing Made Easy: Going from Overwhelmed to Overjoyed, professional photo organizers share their eight, doable steps to help you organize, maintain, and most importantly, enjoy your photos. You’ll learn how to tackle the challenges of time and technology, have access to trusted resources when you need a helping hand, and benefit from expert advice. We are a people of stories. Taking the time to organize your photos is a priceless investment and a gift your loved ones will treasure for generations to come.
Photoshop Elements Tips Tricks and Shortcuts in easy steps reveals hundreds of useful tips, tweaks and secrets to make using Photoshop Elements 14 more efficient, and more fun! Covers versions for both PC and Mac users.
- Photoshop Elements 14 Tips Tricks Shortcuts in Easy Steps
- Create impressive effects with free DV and XPress Pro
- Capture, edit, and output digital media
- Import and export images, movies, and audio
Master the Tools and Techniques Used by Professional Editors
Avid made non-linear video editing possible. This book makes it easy, even if you have no experience at all. In as little as a week, its clear instruction and realistic, practical tutorials will help you master every aspect of video editing with Avid:
- Capturing from DV or other source footage
- Creating and organizing storage bins
- Customizing settings to suit your specific needs
- Navigating and selecting clips for editing
- Editing clips into sequences
- Trimming sequences for more precise and flexible editing
- Importing graphics, audio, and movies
- Exporting edited sequences to a variety of formats
- Creating transitional and segment effects
Know where all the tools are, and quickly find the easiest way to access any Avid function.
Easily manage all your video sources, multiple audio tracks, and transitions and trims!
Get just the right amount of information for the task at hand, such as keyframing audio.
But Avid Made Easy is more than a comprehensive introduction to the capabilities of Avid Xpress and Free DV products. Author Jaime Fowler brings every bit of his vast experience to bear, helping you choose the right approach for every situation. He even teaches advanced techniques that you won’t find covered in any Avid manual.
The enclosed DVD contains your personal copy of Free DV, all the files you need to complete the book’s tutorials, and a collection of the hottest Avid plug-ins.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Used Book in Good Condition