Tags: 588040100 Camera Definition Document High IPEVO Ultra
V4K Ultra High Definition USB Document Camera is your premier presentation tool – its 8MP camera allows you to capture ultra high definition live images up to 3264 x 2448; its high frame rate at high resolution helps deliver stunning silky-smooth live streaming without latency; its fast focusing speed minimizes interruptions when you’re showing and comparing different materials; its excellent noise reduction and color reproduction by Sony CMOS image sensor makes it perfect for capturing in dimly lit environments; its newly designed multi-jointed stand offers both versatility and a simple fix for tightening loose joints caused by heavy daily use. Last but not least, it is compatible with a variety of software and applications on Mac, PC and Chromebook as long as these software and applications recognize the video source coming from V4K, which is a standard UVC camera.
- Features an 8 Megapixel camera for capturing Ultra High Definition live images up to 3264 x 2448 pixels
- High frame rate for lag-free live streaming – streams at up to 30 fps at full HD, and up to 15 fps at 3264 x 2448 pixel
- Fast focusing speed helps minimize interruptions for frequent switching between different materials; features Sony CMOS Image Sensor for exceptional noise reduction and color Reproduction – great for capturing in dimly lit environments
- Designed and made in Taiwan. Multi-jointed stand offers a simple fix for tightening loose joints caused by heavy daily use.
- Works with a variety of software and applications on Mac, PC and Chromebook that allows you to use it in different ways
Click Here For Reviews and Special Offer
Tags: Definition Delivering Editing High Postproduction Video
Real-world postproduction paths show how it’s being done today Numerous HD tables clear up what format is used for which purpose Ample information on HDV Debunks myths and answers common questions about HDAvoid costly missteps in postproduction and get it right the first time with this book. Written by an in-the-trenches professional who works with HD every day, High Definition Postproduction is an overview of this exciting opportunity for film and video production and postproduction professionals. High Definition production and editing is here and definitely a reality. High-def network shows are aired on a weekly basis. Several HD-only channels are well into their production schedules. HD is even used for major film productions and post production processes. However, unlike the existing 4×3, NTSC format, the HD world has many variables. This ability to choose various frame rates, frame sizes, bit rates, and color space options makes this an exciting, yet somewhat daunting challenge. The future may hold even more options as electronics continue to evolve and manufactures continue to exploit this format. Naturally, all of these options can lead to confusion and errors. This book begins with an overview of the HD format and then covers commonly-asked questions. A chapter on shooting details how to smooth the path for post. Postproduction workflows, including the digital intermediate, are covered in great detail, and are enhanced by real-world examples. From HDV to the high-end cameras used in Star Wars and Sin City, this book is your complete guide to HD.
For More Information and Reviews CLICK HERE