Get Started in Film Making is the essential guide for all budding film makers, empowering and inspiring anyone to unleash their creative side. Completely revised and updated, it is the perfect manual for smartphone Spielberg’s, Go-Pro adrenalin junkies, drone-warriors, and wannabe vloggers.
From picking out the right gear, planning a story, and setting up shots, to animating minifigures, editing, and promoting your film online, Brick Flicks has enough tips and tricks to turn a popcorn prentice and into an Oscar-worthy wizard. Along with a brief history of Brickfilms, official LEGO shows, movies, and associated products, and a wealth of knowledge and expertise from some of the most popular Brickfilms producers out there, this is a must-have purchase for any budding directors, young or old, who want to turn their box of bricks into flicks.
- Brick Flicks A Comprehensive Guide to Making Your Own Stop Motion Lego Movies
Widely acknowledged as the “bible” of video and film production, and used in courses around the world, The Filmmaker’s Handbook is now updated with the latest advances in HD and new digital formats. For students and teachers, professionals and novices, this indispensable handbook covers all aspects of movie making.
* Techniques for making dramatic features, documentaries, corporate, broadcast, and experimental videos and films
* Shooting with DSLRs, video, film, and digital cinema cameras
* Digital editing with the latest video editing systems
* In-depth coverage of lenses, lighting, sound recording, and mixing
* The business aspects of funding and producing your project
* Getting your movie shown in theaters, on TV, and on the Web