Designers and engineers can create models with larger assemblies and larger numbers of components, render with higher image quality, or resolution.The Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120×2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively. Accelerate product development and content creation workflows with a GPU that delivers the fluid interactivity you need to work with large scenes and models. Media & Entertainment Solutions. Editors can work in realtime with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution on more complex projects with more layers and effects. 3D texture painting artists can enjoy more creative flexibility in their workflow by keeping a larger number of textures and assets in graphics memory. Visual effects artists can create the more complex models, maintaining a larger number of assets in graphics memory and streamlining their workflow. GPU-powered rendering lets artists visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials. Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines. AEC Solutions. Architects can create larger models with more details, creating structures with greater levels of realism. Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
- Intel Core i9 9900KF 5.0 GHz Turbo Processor – 8-Core – Turbo Boost Technology, Extended Memory 64 Technology, Hyper-Threading Technology, Virtualization Technology
- ASUS Prime Z390-P Desktop Motherboard – w/ Z390 Intel Chipset – The Intel Z390 is a single-chipset design that supports Socket 1151 for 9th Gen and 8th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the chipset provides a maximum of six USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe– 64 GB DDR4 RAM
- NVIDIA Quadro P2200 with 5GB Memory – The new Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120×2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively.
- Video Ports: 4 DisplayPort – Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz Support for up to 4 monitors – USB 3.0 Multi-Card Reader with UHS-II Support – With support of UHS-II cards, lets you transfer large files to and from your memory cards at speeds of up to 312 MB/s, saving you time on data offloads of 4K, full HD and 3D videos. The card reader supports fast file transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps, enabling you to leverage the increased capabilities of new, higher performing memory cards.
- Intel 1000GB PCIe NVMe – M.2 Internal SSD Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 1.8 GB/s Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 1.8Gb/s, 24X DVD-RW Optical Drive, Wireless AC 600MBPS, 8 USB Ports (6 USB 3.1, 1 USB 2.0 & 1 USB 3.0), 8-Channel High Definition Audio Windows 10 Pro, Fractal Design Mid Tower with 620w Modular Bronze Certified Power Supply, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse . No Bloatware. Warranty 3 Years parts and Labor