The Beginner’s Guide to DaVinci Resolve 16. This official Blackmagic Design Training and Certification book teaches editors, artists and students how to use DaVinci Resolve 16, the only film and video post production solution that brings editing, color correction, audio post and visual effects together in the same software application! This guide will teach you how to use the revolutionary new cut page, which is designed specifically for editors that need to work quickly and on tight deadlines. It also covers DaVinci Resolve’s advanced color correction, powerful editing options on the traditional edit page, Fairlight digital audio tools and fast 2D visual effects compositing on the Fusion page. Best of all, the DaVinci Resolve 16 software is absolutely free! So you can start learning today! The free version of DaVinci Resolve actually has more features than any paid editing system. That’s because at Blackmagic Design we believe everybody should have the tools to create professional, Hollywood caliber content without having to spend thousands of dollars. What You’ll Learn:• How to edit, add effects and post to the web, fast using the new cut page. • How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work. • Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming. • How to retime clips, add transitions and pan and scan photos. • Working with new title templates, creating your own titles and adding animation. • How to navigate the Fusion page, use a node based interface for visual effects compositing. • Primary and secondary corrections using DaVinci Resolve’s legendary color tools. • How to match shots, use color management, create looks, grade multiple clips. • How to use PowerWindows, track objects in a shot, use curves and add ResolveFX. • Audio sweetening and mixing using the Fairlight audio tools. • Record voice over directly into the timeline • Use new FairlightFX to improve audio quality • How to deliver projects to a variety of formats and share directly to YouTube and Vimeo. • Dozens of tips and tricks throughout the book that will transform how you work!
Wyze Cam v2 delivers fast, clear, live stream footage direct to your smartphone via the Wyze App (iOS and Android), day or night. You can receive an alert anytime your Wyze Cam v2 detects sound or motion and view up to 14 days of saved alert videos for free – no monthly fees or subscription required. Use the Wyze Cam v2’s new Motion Tagging feature to easily identify motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Plus, you can add an 8GB, 16GB or 32GB microSD card (sold separately) to enable continuous recording, schedule custom time lapse videos, use 2-way audio to talk, and listen through your Wyze Cam v2. Use the Wyze App to manage and view multiple cameras, share your cameras with other users, view alert videos, and record and share photos and videos directly from the app. With its small size, magnetic base, and flexible 3-axis design, the Wyze Cam v2 can go anywhere you need it. The Wyze Cam v2 must be powered to use (it does not have a battery) and is designed for indoor use (it is not weatherproof).
- Live Stream from Anywhere in 1080p -1080p Full HD live streaming lets you see inside your home from anywhere in real time using your mobile device. While live streaming, use two-way audio to speak with your friends and family through the Wyze app.
- Motion/Sound Recording with Free Cloud Storage – Wyze Cam can automatically record a 12-second video clip when motion or sound is detected and saves that video to the cloud for 14-days, for free. Mobile push notifications can be enabled so you’re only alerted when something is detected letting you stay on top of things without having to constantly monitor the app. Or, record continuously to a MicroSD card (sold separately) regardless of motion and sound. Compatible with 8GB, 16GB, or 32GB FAT32 MicroSD cards.
- See in the dark – Night vision lets you see up to 30′ in absolute darkness using 4 infrared (IR) LEDs. Note: IR does not work through glass windows.
- Voice Controlled? You got it! – Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (US only) so you can use your voice to see who’s at your front door, how your baby’s doing, or if your 3D printer has finished printing. Wyze Cam Pan is only compatible with the 2. 4GHz WiFi network (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi) and Apple (iOS) and Android mobile devices.
- Person Detection at no extra cost – New in July 2019: Get notified when a person is detected and filter your event videos with people using on-device AI person detection. Available immediately, all Wyze Cam Pan owners can update their camera’s firmware to enjoy this new feature at no additional cost.
- Share with those who care – One Wyze Cam can be shared with multiple family members so everyone can have access to its live stream and video recordings. Just have your family members download the Wyze app and invite them to your account. Camera sharing can also be easily removed.
usb computer microphone kit
computer desktop microphone – streaming & Pro audio recording mic kit with shock mount stand, easy USB plug-and-play (for podcast recording, streaming, gaming)<features:
what’s in the box:
- PLUG AND PLAY: The Pyle Computer Desktop Microphone features simple USB plug-and-play operation. Simply plug it to your computer or laptop’s USB port, select it as your input in your software settings, and you’re ready to create your own audio
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: This compact desk microphone is ideal for everything from studio vocals to gaming, singing, streaming, podcasting, and desktop recording. Works w/ Windows PC, Mac and Linux operating systems. For home, office and business use
- ADJUSTABLE POP FILTER: The pro broadcast mic starter bundle kit features a gooseneck adjustable pop filter which eliminates popping sounds for a crisp vocal pickup and high precision audio clarity. Lab tested for stage and studio quality performance
- FREESTANDING PLACEMENT: Features freestanding placement on any desktop, counter or table w/ the included microphone stand. It has a distinctive cardioid pickup pattern with a back electret condenser microphone, perfect addition to recording equipment
- INCLUDES STORAGE CASE: Comes complete w/ a mic shock mount, pop filter, detachable USB cable, and a portable aluminum storage/ travel case for quick transport and setup. Mic construction material is engineered metal alloy and metal iron base
DaVinci Resolve 14 is the most advanced editing, color correction, and audio post production solution for feature films, television shows and commercials. Its revolutionary workflow lets you switch between tasks with a single click, so you don’t have to learn multiple applications or translate projects between different software programs. This official step-by-step training guide covers the basics of editing, color correction and audio so you can start creating your own Hollywood caliber film and video today! What You’ll Learn: • How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work. • Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming. • Working with titles, adding effects, and animating with keyframes. • How to retime clips, add transitions, stabilize shots and animate photos. • Primary and secondary corrections using Resolve’s legendary color tools. • How to match shots, use color management, create looks, grade multiple clips. • How to use PowerWindows, track objects in a shot, use curves and add ResolveFX. • Audio sweetening and mixing using the new Fairlight audio tools. • How to deliver projects to a variety of formats. • Dozens of tips and tricks throughout the book that will transform how you work! Who This Book is For This book is designed for both beginners and professionals. Beginners will find clear and concise lessons to get you up and running quickly. If you’re a professional switching from another system, you’ll find lessons that cover everything from keyboard mapping to detailed editing and trimming, along with dozens of pro tips and tricks that will help you make the switch to DaVinci Resolve! Download DaVinci Resolve 14 software for free at: blackmagicdesign.com
VEGAS Pro 16 edit is the fastest way to create your own professional videos. New, high-performance features and innovative tools give your workflow a powerful boost, enabling you to fully concentrate on the creative process during video editing. VEGAS Pro 16 edit enables you to achieve the best possible results for video and audio editing. With innovative new functions and tools, you can make video projects faster than ever. There are no limits to your creativity – VEGAS Pro edit is more flexible, more efficient and more powerful. The software offers powerful image stabilization in addition to precise, integrated motion tracking and hdr support. All this, combined with a dynamic Storyboard and further improvements to workflow, allows you get perfect results fast. New Bezier masking and the popular tiny planet ofx plug-in, enable a much more creative workflow for your projects. Users can also automatically create subtitles from files, take advantage of enhanced high dpi scaling and use the advanced backup function to keep their projects secure.
- Fast, innovative and powerful: video editing with Vegas Pro 16 edit
- Achieve stable results and track video objects with image stabilization and motion tracking
- Dynamic storyboard workflow with direct timeline link
- Breathtaking colors for hdr content thanks to high dynamic range support
- Automatic creation of subtitles from files
- Lavalier Microphone with 47″ cord
- 6′ Extension Cord
- 6.5″ Octopus Tripod for iPhone and Android
- Up to 3″ Tension Mount
- and **bonus** BAC Audio Canvas Carrying Bag.
The Essential BAC Vlogging Kit can be used with most phones and tablets that have a physical headphone jack or adaptor.
- THE ESSENTIAL BAC VLOGGING KIT
Includes BAC Audio lavalier microphone, extension cord, octopus tripod, tension cellphone mount and canvas carrying bag. Can be used with tablets, too. Our quality electronics will help you improve your content and deliver the professional experience that will hook and grow your audience without driving you down a spending hole with heavy, complicated equipment. The Essential BAC Vlogging Kit is compact, intuitive and ready to go.
- IPHONE AND ANDROID COMPATIBLE — Industry standard TRRS microphone works with all cellular phones with physical headphone jacks. Can be used for Windows, PC, iPhone 7 and higher as well as Google Pixel 2 devices with additional adapters.
- BUILT-IN NOISE CANCELLING TECHNOLOGY FOR PROFESSIONAL SOUND — Improve communication and sound quality for video conference and audio recordings with omnidirectional firm-grip lapel-clipped mic.
- 47 IN CORD PLUS 6 FT EXTENSION — Vlogging for Youtube, podcasting, GarageBand, interviews and teach online is easier at the right distance. Avoid the cord tangle or move comfortably within a 9 ft radius from your device.
- COMPACT OCTOPUS TRIPOD WITH 5 IN FOAM LEGS — Position your phone in the foam-lined tension mount to capture vertical and horizontal images from multiple angles. Strong and stable octopus tripod can secure a device up to 3 IN wide with the foam-lined tension mount. Bend and re-bend for seemingly endless angles to entertain and engage your audience.
Director suite 365 is the definitive software package for creative professionals, blending precision editing tools for video, audio, and photo with access to a wealth of unique creative content. A smooth, highly-efficient post-production editing environment allows for seamless transition between video, photo and audio editing as well as powerful color grading. Whether you’re working on a standard video project or expanding your creative scope to 360˚ and VR, you’ll find all the unique creative tools you need at your fingertips. Also never be stuck for creative inspiration again. When you Subscribe to Director suite 365 you’ll have unlimited access to an ever-growing collection of premium plug-ins, effects, and content including unique AI style packs.
2GB required (6GB or above recommended)
Hard Disk Space
Burning drive is required for disc burning purpose
Windows compatible sound card is required
Internet connection also required for initial software & file formats activation.
- Professional video, photo, and audio editing suite that includes the latest versions of PowerDirector, PhotoDirector, AudioDirector, and ColorDirector with round-trip editing support
- Stay always up to date with the newest editing features, AI style plugins, creative design packs, sound effects, and background music
- Includes access to 3rd party plug-ins from NewBlueFX, proDAD, and Boris FX
- Get all the help you need with the Director Suite learning center with access to free video tutorials, webinars, and guides
- 1-year subscription
The Definitive Guide to DaVinci Resolve 15 DaVinci Resolve 15 is the most advanced editing, visual effects, color correction, and audio post production solution for feature films, television shows and commercials. Its revolutionary workflow lets you switch between tasks with a single click, so you don’t have to learn multiple applications or translate projects between different software programs. This official step-by-step training guide covers the basics of editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction and audio so you can start creating your own Hollywood caliber film and video today! What You’ll Learn: • How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work. • Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming. • How to retime clips, add transitions and pan and scan photos. • Working with new Text+ titles, creating your own titles and adding animation. • How to navigate the Fusion page, use a node based interface, stabilize and part on clips. • Primary and secondary corrections using Resolve’s legendary color tools. • How to match shots, use color management, create looks, grade multiple clips. • How to use PowerWindows, track objects in a shot, use curves and add ResolveFX. • Audio sweetening and mixing using the Fairlight audio tools. • Record voice over directly into the timeline • Use new FairlightFX to improve audio quality • How to deliver projects to a variety of formats. • Dozens of tips and tricks throughout the book that will transform how you work!
Documentary filmmaking is a powerful and vital element to our society, and those who are responsible for bringing real stories and issues to a creative medium often have an uncanny ability to make a deep connection to us with their art. Legendary directors and cinematographers such as the Maysles brothers, D.A. Pennabaker & Chris Hegedus, Errol Morris, or Ken Burns have vividly made their marks in recent decades and continue to inspire those who enter the field. Inexpensive video camera equipment and video editing software have helped fuel a new wave of truth-tellers, bringing the tools of the craft within reach of amateurs and students, as well as independent journalists and filmmakers on a budget.
In The Art of the Documentary, the directors, editors, cinematographers, and producers behind today’s most thought-provoking nonfiction films reveal the thought processes, methods, and collaborations that have guided their efforts- from project conception to developing, producing, shooting, editing, and releasing some of the finest documentary films of recent decades.
This richly illustrated volume, which will appeal to professional and aspiring filmmakers, as well as documentary enthusiasts, features conversations with directors, cinematographers, editors, and producers, including Ken Burns (The Civil War, Jazz, Baseball), director/cinematographer D A Pennebaker (Dont Look Back, The War Room), director/cinematographer Albert Maysles (Gimme Shelter, Grey Gardens), director Errol Morris (The Fog of War, The Thin Blue Line), director Chris Hegedus (Startup.com, Down from the Mountain), editor Larry Silk (Pumping Iron, Wild Man Blues), cinematographer Buddy Squires (The Civil War, Ram Dass, Fierce Grace), director/producer Lauren Lazin (Tupac: Resurrection, Journey of Dr. Dre), editor/director Paula Heredia (The Vagina Monologues, In Memoriam: New York City, 9/11/01), director/cinematographer Kirsten Johnson (Fahrenheit 9/11, Innocent Until Proven Guilty), editor Geof Bartz (Lenny Bruce: Swear to Tell the Truth, He’s Having a Baby), Sheila Nevins, President of HBO Documentaries and HBO Family, Alison Bourke, executive producer for IFC, Cara Mertes, executive producer at PBS for the POV series, Frazer Pennebaker, producer. And with contributions by: Carol Dysinger, film editor and professor, NYU Film School, and Haskell Wexler, cinematographer.
A Note About the Second Edition:
In this edition of the book, we have included the original full interviews of the producers that did not appear in the first edition. Those producers include Sheila Nevins, Lauren Lazin, Alison Palmer Bourke, Cara Mertes, and Frazer Pennebaker. The interviews of the directors, cinematographers and editors have been left in tact and are included as they appeared in the first edition. The filmographies of each interviewee have been updated to include recent works.
New to this edition:
* Learn how many Hollywood techniques–previously impractical on video–can help solve problems on smaller productions
* Expanded cookbook recipes section
* Technically updated throughout
Make your soundtracks as good as your pictures with this compendium of professional audio techniques that can be adapted to desktop post. Specializing in sound after the shoot, this book features many practical examples, cookbook recipes, and tutorials. Audio theory, when necessary, is presented in plain English with plenty of visual analogies.
FAQs, full explanations, and from-the-trenches tips address the complete range of processes from wiring and hardware to testing the final mix. The one-hour audio CD features platform-independent diagnostics, demonstrations, and tutorial tracks. Novices will learn how to improve their soundtrack–even after the actors have gone home. Experienced producers will learn how to solve technical and creative problems quickly.
You’ll get recipes and step-by-step instructions on how to:
* build an efficient and reliable audio post setup
* plan and budget a good soundtrack
* get sound into your NLE without losing quality or sync
* edit voices and music
* record Foley and ADR
* find music and use it effectively
* find and create your own sound effects
* shape sounds with equalization, reverb, noise reduction, and more
* produce the final mix
* test the final product for various media
Please visit the author’s website for additional resources: http://www.dplay.com/book/app2e/
This start-to-finish, complete guide to Nuke will give you the foundations on the state-of-the-art visual effects software used by professionals in the film and television industries. Along with the hard-won advice and techniques from expert compositor and teacher Ron Ganbar, each chapter covers a complete lesson in the fundamentals, with step-by-step instructions included so you can easily follow along and start using the program right away. The projects used throughout the book are based on real-world examples of professional productions and project files are included with each chapter so you can work through all the examples.
After discovering how to use the tools and understanding the compositing workflow, you’ll learn about basic and advanced compositing techniques, color correction, RotoPaint, keying, and tracking, as well as more advanced topics such as CGI and the 3D engine. In addition, you’ll learn about:
• Working with nodes and process trees
• Using CGI passes in Nuke to control 3D render looks
• Camera Tracking techniques to combine 2D and 3D elements
• Camera Projection to turn a single frame into moving images
• Gizmos and all about creating your own tools in Nuke
• Stereoscopic compositing
Ron Ganbar has been a compositor since 1996 and visual effects instructor since 2001. He currently works on a variety of projects as a gun for hire as compositor, consultant, VFX supervisor, and trainer. Ron was made a “Teacher’s Trainer” by Apple for Shake in 2005 and has written, taught, and evaluated courses for the National Film and Television School, Apple, Peachpit Press, Westminster University, and others.
“As both a talented compositor (with years of in-the-trenches experience) and an excellent teacher, Ron Ganbar has the unique ability to make even the most difficult concepts crystal clear. If you want to get up and running with Nuke as quickly as possible then start by buying this book!” —Ron Brinkmann, author of The Art and Science of Digital Compositing
The digital colorist’s job is no longer to simply balance, fix, and optimize. Today’s filmmakers often want to recreate the idiosyncrasies of older recording methods, or are looking for something completely new, to differentiate the look of a given project. Furthermore, end-to-end digital shooting, postproduction, and distribution means that stylizations and effects once created by the film lab are no longer photochemically available. The color grading suite has become the lab, and these sorts of stylizations are now part of the colorist’s job description.
In this follow-up volume to the bestseller Color Correction Handbook, Alexis Van Hurkman walks you through twenty-one categories of creative grading techniques, designed to give you an arsenal of stylizations you can pull out of your hat when the client asks for something special, unexpected, and unique. Each chapter presents an in-depth examination and step-by-step, cross-platform breakdown of stylistic techniques used in music videos, commercial spots, and cinema. These customizable techniques can be mixed and matched for your own unique effects and include:
• bleach bypass looks
• cross-processing simulation
• day-for-night treatments
• emulating film stocks
• flat looks
• glows, blooms, and gauze looks
• grain, noise, and texture
• greenscreen compositing workflows
• lens flaring and veiling glare
• light leaks and color bleeds
• monitor and screen glow
• monochrome looks
• tints and color washes
• vibrance and targeted saturation
• and many more!
Ready to learn not just the hows but also the whys behind the most powerful features of Adobe Premiere Pro? Whether you need to boost your editing skills, composite shots, or fix your audio, you’ll see immediate results when you incorporate these tested and proven techniques from the pros. Adobe Premiere Pro Studio Techniques inspires you to take your work to the next level with real-world examples and insider techniques. In it, you’ll get an in-depth view into Premiere Pro and how it works, cutting through the fat to focus on the most essential features and workflows to help busy professionals perform their jobs faster and smoother.
This book goes beyond conventional step-by-step instruction, teaching you the art behind editing video that you can adapt for countless projects.
- Real solutions from real professionals: Learn from the top trainers and pros who know Premiere Pro in and out and explain the concepts in a clear, easy-to-read format.
- Editing essentials: No matter how sophisticated your editing projects, they all begin with the same building blocks. Find out what you’ve been missing about Timeline edits, trimming, creating transitions, setting audio levels, color and light matching, keying and matting, working with a variety of video formats, and more.
- Advanced techniques: You’ll learn best-practice techniques for setting up your system, organizing your projects, editing for single and multicam shots, perfecting the audio mix, fixing problems with color, compositing your shots, exporting your projects, and managing your workflow, including workflows with other Adobe Creative Cloud tools such as SpeedGrade and Audition.
- Project files provided: Work along with many of the techniques using the provided HD video clips and project files. For access, go to www.peachpit.com/redeem and redeem the unique code provided inside this book.
Adobe Premiere Pro Studio Techniques will thrust you deeper into ideas and advanced methods of working with the tools. Along the way you’ll learn a bunch of tricks that make you more proficient in not only the end result, but in the details of getting there; quicker ways to get things done, shortcuts, workflow tips and ways to make your content look better and your flow to be more efficient.–From the Foreword by Jacob Rosenberg, director of Waiting for Lighting and CTO of Bandito Brothers
- Used Book in Good Condition
Most video and film editors understand that the story is central to their work and that editing choices need to serve the telling of that story in the best way possible. What they may not know, however, are all the valuable techniques to making this craft appear seamless and part of the busy editor’s normal workflow. This book takes an approach to editing that both beginners and intermediate editors will find refreshing. While other books approach the topic of editing by teaching the functions of the editing software, this book explains how you can make smart choices and use those functions to affect the story.
In the book you’ll learn workflow tips, time saving techniques, linear and non-linear theory, cutting techniques, enhancing emotion through music and sound effects, leveling and mastering audio, color correction, and most importantly, the role editing can have on the telling of the story.
Additional techniques are shown through multiple step-by-step videos available on the author’s site as well as clips from a documentary the author created on editing.
The colorist is responsible for the critical final stage of refinement of the film and broadcast image. Using all of the controls modern color correction software provides, colorists refine the mood, create style, add polish to scenes, and breathe life into the visuals. The craft of color correction can take considerable trial and error to learn, while the art of color grading takes years to perfect. Alexis Van Hurkman draws on his wealth of industry experience to provide a thoroughly updated edition of what has become the standard guide to color correction. Using a friendly, clear teaching style and a slew of real-world examples and anecdotes, Alexis demonstrates how to achieve professional results for any project, using any number of dedicated grading applications, or even an editing program’s built-in color correction tools.
From the most basic methods for evaluating and correcting an overall image to the most advanced targeted corrections and creative stylizations, Color Correction Handbook, Second Edition, is your one-stop guide. Among many valuable concepts and techniques, you’ll learn to:
• Set up a professional color correction environment using the latest technologies and adhere to the most up-to-date standards
• Work with log-encoded media and LUTs
• Analyze shots quickly and correct errors of color and exposure
• Create idealized adjustments for key features such as skin tone, skies, and product shots
• Develop strategies for balancing clips in a scene to match one another for continuity, and grading greenscreen clips destined for visual effects
• Master a variety of stylistic techniques used to set a scene’s mood
• Apply principles of color and contrast to add depth and visual interest
• Browse valuable research about memory colors, audience preferences, and critical corrections for achieving appealing skin tones and controlled environments
• Follow along with the downloadable files that accompany this book, including HD footage, cross-platform exercises, and project files.
- Used Book in Good Condition