Advanced Editing with DaVinci Resolve 15 DaVinci Resolve 15 is the world’s most advanced editing, visual effects, color correction and audio post production solution. This official Blackmagic Design hands-on training guide will teach you the art and craft of editing using DaVinci Resolve’s advanced editing features. The hands-on lessons will show you how to cut dramatic, documentary, music videos and action scenes. You’ll also learn how to build eye-catching effects on both the Edit and the Fusion pages. Then you’ll learn how to mix audio and deliver your final film for digital cinema, broadcast TV or streaming services.What You’ll Learn:•Backing up and importing media files.•Organizing and optimizing footage to prepare for editing.•Professional editing techniques from different genres.•Frame accurate real-time trimming.•Advanced transition options.•Variable speed changes to enhance action.•Subframe audio editing.•Syncing multiple camera angles for multicamera editing•Building complex composites on the Edit Page•Creating and working with compound clips•Using keyframes to create sophisticated animations.•Using the Fusion Page to perform common tasks.•Editing and mixing audio on the Fairlight Page•Sweetening dialogue and enhance sound with built-in EQ and Dynamics •Working with subtitles.•Delivering projects for digital cinema and online distribution.•Setting up a collaborative workflow with multiple users.
Going beyond where introductory books leave off and written for experienced editors, especially those new to Final Cut Pro X, this new and revised edition of Final Cut Pro X Beyond the Basics is brimming with cutting-edge methods to bring your editing skills to the next level. Explained in jargon-free language by a seasoned teacher and digital editor, Tom Wolsky’s text has been fully updated to address the new Final Cut Pro X 10.3 interface and changes to the software. This full-color workshop features tutorials that provide firsthand experience on the art and technique of editing at an advanced level with Final Cut Pro X, as well as in-depth information and time-saving tips that will allow you to master the application’s interface elements, tools, and nuances. Wolsky covers all the bases, including:
- Library workflows and collaboration;
- Media organization and metadata customization for different genres;
- Editing techniques for projects of various lengths and types;
- Using markers and the timeline index;
- Audio tools;
- Multicam editing;
- Audio and video effects;
- Color correction, including secondary corrections and isolated color adjustments;
- Compositing and complex animation.
An accompanying eResource features downloadable Final Cut Pro X project libraries for the tutorials discussed in the book, offering readers hands-on examples of the techniques and practices covered.
- Edit faster, no matter what the project
- Understand the technical stuff, like timeline settings, render codecs, color subsampling, export settings, effect controls and monitor settings
- Know when to send your clips to other Adobe software, and how to treat them there.
- Master the Premiere Pro timeline, even stacks of timelines, and edit, trim and adjust with ease
- Video journalists (and everyone else) will learn how to edit faster and get home in time for dinner.
- Bloggers will learn how to make their online video and audio “pop”.
- Film cutters will learn how to organize, rough cut and fine tune huge amounts of material effectively and how to output for digital cinema.
- Experienced video editors will learn how to deal with multi-track audio and to work faster in every step of the edit.
- Marketing people who edit video for social media and web pages will learn simpler ways to make a faster cut.
- Teachers in media studies will understand the logic in Premiere Pro, and be better prepared for teaching video editing.
The COMPLETE Photoshop Box Set
Now you can get both of the BEST SELLING Photoshop Handbooks for Beginners and Advanced Users in ONE book!
2nd EDITION 2015 BOOKS – BOTH with more AMAZING Photoshop content!
This box set includes:
The Photoshop Handbook: SIMPLE Ways to Create Visually Stunning and Breathtaking Photos
The Photoshop Handbook: ADVANCED Ways to Create Visually Stunning and Breathtaking Photos
These books contain proven steps and strategies on how to enhance your photographs using one of the most popular and most user-friendly software in the market, Photoshop.
One of the most common misconceptions about Photoshop is that it’s a way for photographers to cheat. It just might be, but you should understand as well that even the most sophisticated camera has its limitations. What we see with our eyes cannot be fully captured by any man-made device. The essence of a sunset over the sea, the serenity of a silent mountain, or the grandeur of a rushing river – these sceneries’ ambience and emotions will come out bland and lacking when printed.
Creating Amazing Images Was Once Only For Professionals But With These Books – Even YOU Will Be Able To Astonish Your Friends And Family On The Quality of YOUR Photography!