Tags: Acoustic Blue/Charcoal Crate Foam Level Pack Panels Studio
Use: Perfect for use on walls, ceilings, doors, windows etc. Anywhere to help block sound and prevent echoes inside the room. MADE IN USA
- 1″ Convoluted Acoustic Wall Panels provide an ultra clean look and SUPERB sound absorption
- Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office – For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices
- 12 Pack covers 12 square feet – Each tile is 1 square foot of 1 inch thick convoluted acoustic panel
- For professional acoustic control, sound dampening, acoustic treatment, noise reduction – Reduce waves, reverb and flutter echoes in smaller to medium sized rooms.
- MADE IN USA – Passes the CA TECHNICAL BULLETIN CAL 117-2013: Requirements. This is the Procedure and Apparatus for Testing the Smolder Resistance of Materials Used in Upholstered Furniture. This product, passes the requirements tested in the CAL 117-2013 procedure
CLICK HERE For Special Offer + Reviews
Tags: 24pcs Acoustic Black Charcoal Foam Pack Panels Studio Wedges
Professional Studio Grade Acoustical Treatments, Create Beautiful Recording Enviroments!
Acoustic foam is used to remove reverberation and sound reflections, provide sound insulation industrial and domestic applications suitable for sound studios. Unlike polyurethane foam, fiberglass and rock wool have health risks.
This product can be used as acoustic cover for walls, ceilings and doors and other various places such as theaters or movie theaters, recording studios, and other busy and crowded places such as gyms, subways, stations, offices, schools, and other areas.
This product is great for voice and video recording.
Burdurry Acoustics (wedges, eggcrates, pyramids) are effective sound deadener for standing waves and flutter echoes, especially when used with our corner bass traps and corner blocks.
It also reduces slap-back and room ring when used in medium-sized areas like isolation booths, recording booths, control rooms, and sound studios.
Use for decoration or professional applications
This foam is ideal for spot-treating production studios, practice rooms or home entertainment centers. Also, this foam helps with smaller agitation echo complications.
For decorateive purpuses, wedges, eggcrates and pyramids can also be arranged side-by-side with the acoustic bass traps, corner bass traps triamp and other bass acoustic foam.
How much space does one tile cover?
1″ X 12″ X 12″ Acoustic Panel Studio Foam Wedges are 1 inch in thick and covering 1 square foot.
If you purchase a 12 Pack of 1″ X 12″ X 12″, that would cover 12 square feet.
If you purchase a 24 Pack of 1″ X 12″ X 12″, that would cover 24 square feet. And so on..
Foam will not deteriorate or fall apart over time. All that is required is dusting over long periods of time.
- 24 Pack covers 12 square feet – Each tile is 1 square foot of 1 inch thick acoustic wedge
- For use in home theaters, professional movie theaters, concert halls, gymnasiums sports centers, recording studios, auditoriums and more!
- Professional, High Quality Durability and Effective
- 24 Pack, 30*30*2.5cm 100% Made In China
- Dampens and diffuses mid to low frequency sound waves inside of a room to minimize interference, Increases increasing sound clarity
CLICK HERE For Special Offer + Reviews
Tags: Acoustic E3.5 Eris Monitors Multimedia Pair PreSonus Professional Reference Tuning
Presonus Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by studio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 delivers studio-quality sound yet is compact enough to fit almost anywhere. You get the flexibility of rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs; front-panel 1/8” stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices; a convenient front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Fine-adjust the speaker response with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. It may be small but the E3.5 is loud, as well as clear, thanks to a 50W (25W/side) class AB power amp.
- The reviews speak for themselves!
- The only true studio monitor for multimedia, gaming, watching movies, or producing your next hit.
- Studio-quality industrial design. They look as great as they sound. Protection: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient
- 3.5-inch woven composite drivers produce a more powerful bass response with a more accurate overall sound.
- The only monitors in their class with acoustic tuning. This enables you to get pristine sound quality in any room. Crossover Frequency:2.8 kHz
- Stereo aux input, headphone jack, volume, and power On/Off are located on the front panel for your convenience.
Click Here For Reviews and Special Offer