Designers and engineers can create models with larger assemblies and larger numbers of components, render with higher image quality, or resolution. The Quadro P2000 supports multiple displays at up to 5K resolution. Use real-world physics, lighting, and materials during interactive design and visualize with photo-realistic image quality. NVIDIA Iray plug-ins enable designers to visualize designs with photorealistic image quality using physically based lights and materials as an integrated part of their workflow. Combine multiple P2000 cards to provide incredible rendering power for larger, more demanding rendering workloads. Media & Entertainment Solutions. Editors can work in realtime with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution on more complex projects with more layers and effects. 3D texture painting artists can enjoy more creative flexibility in their workflow by keeping a larger number of textures and assets in graphics memory. Visual effects artists can create the more complex models, maintaining a larger number of assets in graphics memory and streamlining their workflow. GPU-powered rendering lets artists visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials. Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines. AEC Solutions. Architects can create larger models with more details, creating structures with greater levels of realism. Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
- Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7~4.7 GHz Processor – SIX-Core – Turbo Boost Technology, Extended Memory 64 Technology, Hyper-Threading Technology, Virtualization Technology –
- Updated to ASUS Z390-P Desktop Motherboard – w/ Z390 Intel Chipset – The Intel Z390 chipset supports 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the Z390 provides a maximum of 10 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane speed support, for faster data retrieval– 32 GB DDR4 RAM 2666Mhz – (upgradeable to 64Gb)
- NVIDIA Quadro P2000 with 5GB Memory – The new Quadro P2000 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1024 CUDA Cores, large 5GB GDDR5 on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120 x 2880 at 60Hz) displays natively
- Video Ports: 4 DisplayPort (includes one DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter) – Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz Support for up to 4 monitors
- Samsung 970 PRO MZ-V7P512E 512 PCIe NVMe – M.2 Internal SSD Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 3.42 GB/s Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 2.25Gb/s, 2TB 7200RPM HDD, 24X DVD-RW Optical Drive, Wireless AC 600MBPS, 8 USB Ports (6 USB 3.1, 1 USB 2.0 & 1 USB 3.0), 8-Channel High Definition Audio Windows 10 Pro, Fractal Design Mid Tower with 750w Gold Certified Power Supply, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse . No Bloatware.