Designers and engineers can create models with larger assemblies and larger numbers of components, render with higher image quality, or resolution.The Quadro P2200 is the perfect balance of performance, compelling features, and compact form factor delivering incredible creative experience and productivity across a variety of professional 3D applications. It features a Pascal GPU with 1280 CUDA cores, large 5 GB GDDR5X on-board memory, and the power to drive up to four 5K (5120×2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively. Accelerate product development and content creation workflows with a GPU that delivers the fluid interactivity you need to work with large scenes and models. Media & Entertainment Solutions. Editors can work in realtime with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution on more complex projects with more layers and effects. 3D texture painting artists can enjoy more creative flexibility in their workflow by keeping a larger number of textures and assets in graphics memory. Visual effects artists can create the more complex models, maintaining a larger number of assets in graphics memory and streamlining their workflow. GPU-powered rendering lets artists visualize creations with photorealistic image quality using application-based, GPU-accelerated rendering or with NVIDIA Iray plug-ins using physically based lights and materials. Create and play back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines. AEC Solutions. Architects can create larger models with more details, creating structures with greater levels of realism. Urban designers can create models with more detail and complexity.
- Intel Core 10th Generation i9 10920X Clock Speed: to 4.50 GHz – 12-Core 24 Thread CPU Liquid Cooling Corsair H60 with 120MM Radiator
- MSI X299 PRO LGA 2066 socket X299 Chipset Desktop Motherboard – Multi-GPU Support – Max. 256GB, DDR4 – Dual Gigabyte LAN- Wireless AC 600MBPS – 32 GB DDR4 – Up-gradable to 256GB
- Quadro P2200 Graphic Card – 5 GB GDDR5 – power to drive up to four 5K (5120×2880 @ 60Hz) displays natively. – Video Ports: 4 DisplayPort – Maximum DP 1.4 ResolutionHDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color) – 5K Display Support HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color) – 4K Display Support HDR 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz or 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz
- Samsung 970 EVO MZ-V7E500E 500 GB Internal Solid State Drive – PCI Express – M.2 2280 – 3.32 GB/s Maximum Read Transfer Rate – 2.25 GB/s Maximum Write Transfer Rate – 256-bit Encryption Standard – 2 TB 7200RPM HDD
- Fractal Design Focus G White ATX Mid Tower – 650W 80+ Bronze- Power supply – Windows 10 Pro – Keyboard & Mouse – 48 Hour Testing & Burn-in – 36 Month Parts & Labor Depot Limited Warranty – No Bloatware