This book is also available as a pdf download for $16 from my website DingDingMusic.com/Manuals
The first full-featured Final Cut Pro 10.3 Book
“Final Cut Pro 10.3 – How it Works” explains the new version of Final Cut Pro X in great details with lots of graphics and diagrams that are not found in any other publication or any videos. This is a completely revised and extended version of the previous best-selling books “Final Cut Pro X – How it Works” and “Final Cut Pro X – The Details” with in-depth explanations of all the new features like Roles and Lanes, plus unique illustrations on how metadata-based audio works in Final Cut Pro. Also, it show the complete Touch Bar functionality and integration.
Unlike the previous two books, “Final Cut Pro X – How it Works” and “Final Cut Pro X – The Details”, this new book, “Final Cut Pro 10.3 – How it Works”, covers the entire content of Final Cut Pro X on 443 pages in full color and letter size format.
This book provides the easiest and fastest way to learn Final Cut Pro X, but also understand its unique concepts.
What are Graphically Enhanced Manuals (GEM)?
They’re a new type of manual with a visual approach that helps you UNDERSTAND a program, not just LEARN it. No need to read through 500 of pages of dry text explanations. Rich graphics and diagrams help you to get that “aha” effect and make it easy to comprehend difficult concepts. The Graphically Enhanced Manuals help you master a program much faster with a much deeper understanding of concepts, features and workflows in a very intuitive way that is easy to understand.
Readers love this unique way of learning applications no matter how easy or complicated the app might be. Here are some responses from satisfied customers:
- “I wish all the manuals on software were like yours!” – Giovanni C.
- “You have the gift of making difficult concepts understandable” – William B.
- “Your style is the most informative and clear I have ever seen” – Mark D.
- “Great stuff Edgar! I bought your other Logic GEM books and love em…” – freeform
- “Thank you so much for your fantastic guides; I’ve learned so much!” – Brandon B.
- “I love your manuals.” – Eli.
- “Love your writing!” – Magnus N
- “Your book is awesome” – Geoff S.
- “I am really impressed by the quality and the user-friendliness of the book” – Giovanni
- “I cannot praise you enough, you are great at this” – Scot C.
- “Thanks for a fantastic series of books – just what the doctor ordered.” – Peter W.
- “Many thanks for the effort you put into these books. A true gem”. – Alan M