Loupedeck – A Photo Editing Console for Adobe Lightroom
The Loupedeck is a console designed specifically for Adobe Lightroom. It allows you to easily control common functions, tools, and settings in Adobe Lightroom with the console’s buttons, dials, and scrolling wheels.
Setup and Installation
Getting the Loupedeck ready is simple. Download the software provided on by Loupedeck (location provided in the box), install the software, and make sure you have the latest updates for Lightroom installed. Once you’re in Lightroom, click on the Develop tab then you’re good to go!
Please note that Loupedeck is currently only compatible with Adobe Lightroom Classic, not Lightroom CC (with cloud sync) yet.
Visit website for PDF of manual
What’s in the Box?
Loupedeck Lightroom Console
Setup Information Card
Safety and warranty information booklet
Loupedeck’s Main Functions
Basics (Undo, Redo, Brush, Full Screen, Rotate/Crop, etc)
The Loupedeck comes with a one-year limited hardware warranty starting right from the date of the original purchase.
- EDIT FASTER AND EASIER – Editing with the Loupedeck allows you to focus on your editing rather than navigating through Lightroom’s user interface. This also allows you to edit photos in fullscreen.
- PERFECT FOR ANYONE – Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a beginner, the Loupedeck can help anyone edit their photographs in Adobe Lightroom.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – Customize any of the dials, knobs, or buttons to control any lightroom setting. Skip the long preset list and quickly apply your favorite presets to pictures using one of Loupedeck’s 5 dedicated preset buttons.
- PRECISION EDITING – The Loupedeck’s knobs and scroll wheels allow you to carefully and precisely change levels, letting you make quick precision changes to your creation. You can customize dial sensitivity.
- FULLY COMPATIBLE – You can use the Loupedeck with Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 as well as Apple OS X. It connects through a standard USB port like keyboard or mice.