This study guide uses text integrated with video to help learners gain real-world skills that will get them started in their career in planning, shooting, and doing post-production on video projects and lays the foundation for taking the Premiere Pro ACA exam. A mix of project-based lessons, practical videos, and regular assessments throughout prepares beginning learners for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Written by an instructor with classroom teaching experience, the book covers all of the objectives of the latest Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro CC Adobe Certified Associate Exam.
Following are the top level domain objectives for the Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro CC Adobe Certified Associate Exam:
- Setting Project Requirements
- Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Video
- Understanding the Adobe Premiere Pro Interface
- Editing a Video Sequence with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Exporting Video with Adobe Premiere Pro