- Edit faster, no matter what the project
- Understand the technical stuff, like timeline settings, render codecs, color subsampling, export settings, effect controls and monitor settings
- Know when to send your clips to other Adobe software, and how to treat them there.
- Master the Premiere Pro timeline, even stacks of timelines, and edit, trim and adjust with ease
- Video journalists (and everyone else) will learn how to edit faster and get home in time for dinner.
- Bloggers will learn how to make their online video and audio “pop”.
- Film cutters will learn how to organize, rough cut and fine tune huge amounts of material effectively and how to output for digital cinema.
- Experienced video editors will learn how to deal with multi-track audio and to work faster in every step of the edit.
- Marketing people who edit video for social media and web pages will learn simpler ways to make a faster cut.
- Teachers in media studies will understand the logic in Premiere Pro, and be better prepared for teaching video editing.
Video Editing is a comprehensive, practical guide to editing techniques and practices that covers both technical and creative aspects of video postproduction. Aimed at helping the reader to become knowledgeable about and comfortable with these concepts and techniques, its direct approach and user-friendly style make it accessible to readers at all levels, from students to practiced editors. This thoroughly updated edition also covers the new DTV formats, newer random access editing systems, and offers tips to help readers become comfortable with the new formats and systems.
Focusing on cutting edge technology, the fourth edition examines the conceptual and practical aspects of the next evolution–the new DTV formats. DTV provides picture quality similar to 35 mm. movies with sound quality similar to that of the CD. Discussions of industry procedures also help make the editing process easier to follow
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop choose Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2017 release) from Adobe Press. The 15 project-based lessons in this book show users step-by-step the key techniques for working in Photoshop and how to correct, enhance, and distort digital images, create image composites, and prepare images for print and the web.
In addition to learning the key elements of the Photoshop interface, this completely revised CC (2017 release) edition covers features like new and improved search capabilities, Content-Aware Crop, Select and Mask, Face-Aware Liquify, designing with multiple artboards, and much more!
The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter as well as ebook updates when Adobe releases new features for Creative Cloud customers. All buyers of the book get full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete ebook enhanced with video and interactive multiple-choice quizzes. As always with the Classroom in a Book, Instructor Notes are available for teachers to download.
- Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book 2017 Release