- Without ads
- HD Wallpapers & Backgrounds free for Android: optimize best list wallpapers.
- v2.5: Added: Slide show, auto-change wallpaper, zoom wallpaper
- v2.3: Fixed bugs & improve wallpaper quality
- v1.7: Improve wallpaper preview
- v1.5: Faster loading apps.
- v1.4: Fix crash bugs & update new beautiful wallpapers
From the basics of video editing with Premiere Elements, like capturing your media and building a timeline, to advanced functions, like creating customized effects and building menus for your DVDs, Muvipix.com co-founder Steve Grisetti show you: • How to use the Motion Tracking tool, Candid Moments and the Smart Trim tool to edit and enhance your videos. • How to turn your raw footage into exciting movies using the Video Story tool. • How to create multi-screen effects with the Video Collage tool. • How to create custom-length music tracks from virtually any song with the new Music Remixer. • The magic of keyframing, Premiere Elements’ most versatile and powerful tool for creating motion paths and special effects. • How to use the options in the program’s Export & Share workspace to create movies, burn DVDs and share your videos online.
The UK6300 is crafted with a slim, seamless body that’s ideal for any room aesthetic. This new LG UHD TV with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ becomes the hub for the smart home: Using Intelligent Voice control, speak into the LG Magic Remote* to pull up family photos, control light settings, check the weather and more. The UK6300 uses a powerful quad-core processor that minimizes video noise, enhances sharpness and assures accurate colors for a remarkably lifelike 4K picture. This LG 4K TV supports multiple formats of HDR content, including HDR10 and HLG, both optimized with scene-by-scene picture adjustment.
*Service limited to certain languages. Some features require 3rd party service subscription. Requires LG Magic Remote, sold separately.
- Dimensions (Wx H x D): TV without stand 38.5″ x 22.6″ x 3.2″, TV with stand: 38.5″ x 24.8″ x 8.5″
- LG UHD TVs with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ become the hub for your connected smart devices. Beyond apps and entertainment, LG AI TV uses intelligent voice control to create a hub for the smart home and beyond.
- The multi-format 4K high dynamic range support includes HDR10 and HLG, both with LG’s advanced tone mapping technology that provides scene-by-scene optimization.
- The IPS technology in LG TV uses in-plane switching to deliver rich colors and a strong contrast Ratio that remain Consistent at wide viewing angles
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RF, 1 Composite in shared with component, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical and Audio Return Channel Support via HDMI.
The most significant contribution to film imagery is lighting. Lighting is the key to turning amateur footage into professional stories and presentation. A SHOT IN THE DARK: A CREATIVE DIY GUIDE TO DIGITAL VIDEO LIGHTING ON (ALMOST) NO BUDGET shows that good lighting doesn’t always require expensive or extensive Hollywood hardware. With a little creativity, ingenuity, and some elbow grease, you can create your own lighting arsenal to handle a multitude of situations. This book will show do-it-yourselfers how to create their own equipment and how best to use it. The first part of the book teaches you about the basics–the fundamentals of light, color, exposure, and electricity–that are the building blocks of lighting. You’ll discover what light is and how to control it. Once you have that foundation, the book will introduce tips, techniques, and hands-on projects that instruct you on how to create your own lighting tools from inexpensive, readily available resources. The only limit to what you can do is your imagination.
From the Author: Five Tips to Better Images
- Never use auto exposure! Your exposure is your strongest brush in your photographic arsenal. Never allow a piece of hardware to tell you where to place your exposure. Evaluate the scene, evaluate the lighting levels, and make an educated decision based on what you want your audience to see.
- Learn to control your lighting quality. Choosing the right quality of light for the right situations helps to refine your images considerably! Hard light, soft light, or a combination of the two: learn to use these tools to your advantage.
- Position your lights according to the mood you want to convey. When it comes to lighting, it should rarely (if ever) be about ‘just enough light to shoot.’ Lighting creates a mood and helps tell a story. Whether it is a corporate interview or a dramatic scene, your light position helps the audience to experience the right mood.
- Learn to see light. Photographic lighting doesn’t happen in a vacuum. It’s based on real-world experiences. Sometimes you want your light to be surreal and foreign, and sometimes you want it to be incredibly natural and not feel ‘lit’ at all. The best way to learn the differences is to study light in the natural world. Natural and artificial lighting in your everyday life will surprise you with how beautiful and memorable it can be. Learn to not take light for granted and to see it around you at all times.
- The most important thing you do with lighting is to direct the audience’s attention to where you want it to be. What is most important in this shot or scene? Starting there will help dictate how you will add or subtract lighting to make sure the audience is seeing what you want them to see when you want them to see it.
YouTube is one of the world’s most popular websites–which makes it one of the best marketing tools on the planet. Jason G. Miles, the author of Pinterest Power and Instagram Power, shows you how to get up and running on YouTube and offers best practices for using it to drive traffic to websites to increase sales. YouTube Marketing Power provides expert tips on how to design a powerful YouTube strategy.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Make great videos–quickly and easily
- Build brand loyalty with powerful videos
- Drive traffic and revenue to your existing business
- Advertise on YouTube
- Monetize your YouTube work
This fast-paced but highly detailed guide reveals why companies frequently fail at YouTube marketing and how you can succeed by avoiding the same mistakes.
YouTube Marketing Power is the only guide you need to take full advantage of today’s most powerful and inexpensive marketing tools.
Upgraded entertainment bigger screen. Better detail. Brighter picture. And those are just part of the reasons why this TV is a must-have for your home. The LC-43Q7000U model is a 4K Smart TV that delivers brilliant picture quality with HDR*, Motion rate 120 and UHD upscaling. ‘Entertain’ or ‘be entertained’ with this TV!.
- 4K Ultra HD
- High dynamic range
- Works with Amazon alexa
- Motion Rate 120
Vlog Like a Boss is the complete guide to video blogging. Amy Schmittauer is the Vlog Boss. As a new media triple threat — YouTuber, keynote speaker and author — she coaches people to go after what they want in life and leverage online video to make it happen. Creator of the popular YouTube series Savvy Sexy Social, her channel boasts a global community and millions of views. Now, in her first book, she will show you how to Vlog Like a Boss and get the attention you deserve. A collection of strategies and tactics from years of experience in online video, Schmittauer shares time-tested, proven methods to creating brand awareness with vlogging that will build a loyal community for years to come. This complete guide will show you how to: – overcome the 3 major fears that hold many people back from making videos – create your most engaging vlog every time with the Authority Video Formula – achieve your on-camera talent (and no, you don’t need to be a natural!) – leverage the “secret” to video success that creates fans for life – and much more!
Adobe Premiere Pro for Absolute Beginners … In this bookI will show you the User Interface; Edit video clips; Design a text or title; Use effects; Mix audio; Perform color corrections; Make custom animations; Export a video. Requirements. Software needed: Adobe Premiere Pro
Experience a wider range of color in clear HD 720P for a truly enriched home entertainment experience. Enjoy your favorite movies, TV and games with enhanced color and brightness in a slimmer profile thanks to the j4001’s slim fled backlighting technology.
- Enjoy a great picture with Samsung 720p high Definition (HD), which makes your favorite films and games more detailed, vibrant and clear.
- Slim design
- Enjoy a clear moving picture Resolution at Motion Rate 60 with amazing refresh Rate, processing speed and backlight technology.
- See every image as the director intended with enriched colors – even with older, non-HD content.
This study guide uses text integrated with video to help learners gain real-world skills that will get them started in their career in planning, shooting, and doing post-production on video projects and lays the foundation for taking the Premiere Pro ACA exam. A mix of project-based lessons, practical videos, and regular assessments throughout prepares beginning learners for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Written by an instructor with classroom teaching experience, the book covers all of the objectives of the latest Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro CC Adobe Certified Associate Exam.
Following are the top level domain objectives for the Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere Pro CC Adobe Certified Associate Exam:
- Setting Project Requirements
- Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Video
- Understanding the Adobe Premiere Pro Interface
- Editing a Video Sequence with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Exporting Video with Adobe Premiere Pro
Plumb the depths of core motion design fundamentals and harness the essential techniques of this diverse and innovative medium. Combine basic art and design principles with creative storytelling to create compelling style frames, design boards, and motion design projects.
Here, in one volume, Austin Shaw covers all the principles any serious motion designer needs to know in order to make their artistic visions a reality and confidently produce compositions for clients, including:
- Illustration techniques
- Incorporating 3D elements
- Matte painting
- Concept development, and much more
Lessons are augmented by illustrious full color imagery and practical exercises, allowing you to put the techniques covered into immediate practical context. Industry leaders and pioneers, including Karin Fong, Bradley G Munkowitz (GMUNK), Will Hyde, Erin Sarofsky, Danny Yount, and many more, contribute their professional perspectives, share personal stories, and provide visual examples of their work.
Additionally, a robust companion website (www.focalpress.com/cw/shaw) features project files, video tutorials, bonus PDFs, and rolling updates to keep you informed on the latest developments in the field.
- Focal Press
Welcome the wide-ranging color and clarity of 1080P resolution into your home with the X515BV-FSR 50″ LED HDTV. With 3 HDMI ports (HDMI 1 is shared with MHL), picture quality and streaming access is available at its fullest potential. Clear QAM conveniently delivers cable channels to your HDTV without the need for an antenna. With a MEMC 120 (Motion estimation and Motion compensation), all action-packed sequences will flow smoothly from frame to frame for the ultimate experience. Enjoy every moment of the auto enhanced picture quality especially for all your favorite sports, video games, and movies packed with action.
- MEMC 120 with a MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation), all action-packed sequences will flow smoothly from frame to frame for the ultimate experience
- DTS SRS TruSurround HD DTS SRS TruSurround HD delivers an enveloping combination of smooth treble and maximum bass Response
- Dimensions with stand (inches) 44.25″ x 27.57″ x 8.52″ without stand (inch) 44.25″ x 25.53″ x 3.64″ Packaging Dimension (inches) 49.72″ x 6.33″ x 30.47″
- USB port Let’s you view your pictures as a slideshow or listen to your favorite music via the USB port. Just insert your flash drive into the USB port for the ultimate entertainment
- VESA wall mount Ready
- Video player with powerful streaming playback and various convenient features.
Imagine pushing a magic button in your video editing software labeled “better”. Any project you edit turns out exactly how you planned, every single time. Your audience is absolutely spellbound, wiping tears from their eyes, laughing out loud, or sitting in stunned silence as they see the world in a different way for the first time.
Bad news: That button doesn’t exist. Good news: Edit Better shows you how to get there anyway.
Edit Better was made for video editors who consider themselves advanced hobbyists or growth-minded professionals, artists who know that the tools of editing matter far less than the knowledge of how to use those tools powerfully.
This audiobook does not illuminate the workings of Avid, Final Cut, or Premiere, and is not a meditation on film editing. What it is: a provocative, wide-ranging collection of strategies and tactics for the creative application of TV and video editing, no matter your editing tools.
Author Jeff Bartsch lays out both big-picture strategies and practical, boots-on-the-ground tactics for powerful communication. Going far beyond mere button-pushing, Jeff good-naturedly blends communication theory, marketing, behavioral psychology, neuroscience, and nuts-and-bolts details of editing application from years of experience in Hollywood, the storytelling capital of the world.
Today, nearly everyone wants to make videos and post them on the Internetand here’s a book that explains in simple everyday terms how it’s done. Even the technically challenged will learn to shoot and edit professional-quality work, upload it to the Web, view it on a TV set, or share it by mobile phone, thanks to the clear instructions and professional tips from filmmaker/animator Christian Darkin. He takes the budding videographer through the entire process, starting with selecting the right camcorder, writing the script, and composing the shots, through editing the raw footage in the computer and sharing the finished product with the world.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Since the dawn of film, novices and experts have used quick-and-dirty workarounds and audiovisual tricks to improve their motion pictures, from home movies to feature films. Today, the tools have certainly changed, as have the quality and scope of the results. With digital video, the hacking possibilities are now limitless, for both amateurs and professional artists. From acquiring footage, mixing, editing, and adding effects to final distribution, Digital Video Hacks provides unique tips, tools, and techniques for every stage of video production. You’ll learn how to:
- Get your projects started right using creative preparation tools and techniques,from making your own steadicam, boom, or dolly to effective storyboarding, timecoding, and tape labeling
- Troubleshoot common shooting problems, including using stop-motion and time-lapse techniques, lighting effects, colored screens and gels, and household objects to establish mood or otherwise wow an audience
- Create stunning visual effects, such as satellite zooming, surreal scenes, Matrix-like bullet-time, and green screen illusions
- Fool your audience with audio tricks, replacing flubbed dialogue, smoothing over cuts, and covering missing audio with room tone
- Add professional features with post-production tricks, including color correction, soundtrack cleanup, opening sequences, and DVD bookmarks
- Distribute final content in a variety of creative ways, from exporting to basic videotape or DVD to streaming over the internet or even via cell phone
- Use the web to provide interactivity and dynamic content, attend a remote conference, or vlog your life.
Whether you’re looking for a new technique to include in your next project, a solution to a common problem, or just a little inspiration, this book reintroduces you to the digital video you only thought you knew.
- Digital media sales represent a growing market in consumer technology; in previous editions, this book has been the top-selling reference for digital video beginners
- Fully revised and completely focused on consumer digital video users and editors who have little to no experience with the equipment
- Walks readers through the basics of selecting equipment, installing software and hardware, shooting good video, getting files into a PC, editing, and outputting to the Internet, videotape, or a DVD
CD-ROM includes trial versions of the editing software covered in the book as well as other digital video tools and sample files
The 5-series 4K TCL Roku TV delivers stunning Ultra HD picture quality with four times the resolution of Full HD for enhanced clarity and detail, as well as the most streaming channels of any 4K TV. To make the most of all this content, Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) technology delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience. In addition, your favorite HD shows, movies, and sporting events are upscaled to near Ultra HD resolution with 4K upscaling. The simple, intuitive interface allows seamless access to over 500, 000 streaming movies and TV episodes, your cable box, Blu-ray player, gaming console, and other devices without flipping through inputs or complicated menus.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 43.1″ x 25″ x 2.9″, TV with stand: 43.1″ x 27.1″ x 10″
- Smart Functionality offers access to thousands of streaming channels featuring more than 500, 000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Edge LED backlighting with dynamic contrast control produces Deep blacks and excellent picture quality
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical audio Out, Ethernet
Film and Video Editing Theory offers an accessible, introductory guide to the practices used to create meaning through editing. In this book, Michael Frierson synthesizes the theories of the most prominent film editors and scholars, from Herbert Zettl, Sergei Eisenstein, and Noël Burch to the work of landmark Hollywood editors like Walter Murch and Edward Dmytryk. In so doing, he maps out a set of craft principles for readers, whether one is debating if a flashback reveals too much, if a certain cut clarifies or obscures the space of a scene, or if a shot needs to be trimmed. The book is grounded in the unity of theory and practice, looking beyond technical proficiency in a specific software to explain to readers how and why certain cuts work or don’t work.
- Hours online movies
- Supporting remote control for fire TV
- Minimum requirements for the device
- Internet connection required
- No ads
lluminating the color and clarity of 1080P resolution is delivered on the 43″ LED HDTV. With 3 HDMI ports (HDMI 1 is shared with MHL), picture quality and streaming access is available at its fullest potential. Clear QAM conveniently delivers cable channels to your HDTV without the need for an antenna. With a MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation), all action-packed sequences will flow smoothly from frame to frame for the ultimate experience. Enjoy every moment of the auto enhanced picture quality especially for all your favorite sports, video games, and movies packed with action.
- 43″ 1080P LED HDTV ATSC NTSC Clear QAM
- 3 x HDMI (HDMI 1 shared with MHL)
- MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation)
- VESA Wall Mount Ready
- USB Port Let’s you view your pictures as a slideshow or listen to your favorite music via the USB port. Just insert your flash drive into the USB port for the ultimate entertainment.