Film and Video Editing Theory offers an accessible, introductory guide to the practices used to create meaning through editing. In this book, Michael Frierson synthesizes the theories of the most prominent film editors and scholars, from Herbert Zettl, Sergei Eisenstein, and Noël Burch to the work of landmark Hollywood editors like Walter Murch and Edward Dmytryk. In so doing, he maps out a set of craft principles for readers, whether one is debating if a flashback reveals too much, if a certain cut clarifies or obscures the space of a scene, or if a shot needs to be trimmed. The book is grounded in the unity of theory and practice, looking beyond technical proficiency in a specific software to explain to readers how and why certain cuts work or don’t work.
- Hours online movies
- Supporting remote control for fire TV
- Minimum requirements for the device
- Internet connection required
- No ads
lluminating the color and clarity of 1080P resolution is delivered on the 43″ LED HDTV. With 3 HDMI ports (HDMI 1 is shared with MHL), picture quality and streaming access is available at its fullest potential. Clear QAM conveniently delivers cable channels to your HDTV without the need for an antenna. With a MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation), all action-packed sequences will flow smoothly from frame to frame for the ultimate experience. Enjoy every moment of the auto enhanced picture quality especially for all your favorite sports, video games, and movies packed with action.
- 43″ 1080P LED HDTV ATSC NTSC Clear QAM
- 3 x HDMI (HDMI 1 shared with MHL)
- MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation)
- VESA Wall Mount Ready
- USB Port Let’s you view your pictures as a slideshow or listen to your favorite music via the USB port. Just insert your flash drive into the USB port for the ultimate entertainment.
The Bare Bones Book of Screenwriting is one of the most authoritative, popular and useful books on screenwriting, written by a USC Cinema-Television alumni with several sold, optioned, produced and award winning screenplays. Using a ‘let’s-get-down-to-brass-tacks’ approach it focuses on the essentials of screenwriting: creative, technical and business principles. For teens, college students and beginners of all ages, this easy to understand filmmaking resource provides screenplay tools to help with feature film writing, short screenplays and TV scripts: script formatting, screenplay outlines, contest and competitions, writing the synopsis, treaments, story development, the hero’s journey, three act structure, book adaptations, character, dialogue, structure, plot, mechanics, comedy writing, selling a screenplay, screenwriting agents and managers, working with producers, directors and more. Referred to in the industry as “the bootcamp for screenwriters” this is one tool any aspiring screenwriter needs in their toolbelt.
An “all in one” guide to writing screenplays that sell for beginners and intermediate writers. Film school is expensive, and won’t give you real world experience. The lessons will teach you the correct format and storytelling rules, tricks and mistakes to avoid when writing your screenplay. Any film or TV writer can benefit as it walks the reader through creating a professional industry standard Hollywood screenplay to attract agents and filmmakers. Students, non WGA and WGA members use this for help during outlining and writing screenplays.
Film school or college can only teach an aspiring film writer so much. This screenwriter’s “bible” offers trade secrets and education only found by working as a professional screenwriter.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Transforming a PC into a Video-Editing Power-House. I thought this was a fairly straight-forward process: take my PC, pull all the guts out of the old case, put them in a new case, add some extra disks, configure a RAID array or two and call it done. The actual process ended up being much more convoluted and interesting than that. How about a RAID array with a transfer rate of 16,046.7 MB/s? That is sixteen thousand and forty-six point seven MegaBytes per second, which is sixteen GigaBytes per second. Pretty good, if I say so myself. The data transferred without the heads even moving! Computer science IS voodoo! It is amazing how bounce-back from a poor connection could convince my computer that it was writing to an array of hard-drives at a physically impossible rate. Amusing but bogus. The results when the disks rotated and the heads moved were much more mundane, but still four times the individual drive transfer rate. A faster version of this project could be built with faster hard-drives, even upgrading all drives to Seagate would be an improvement, based on test results. Ideally, one should start with: a faster processor and random access memory (RAM); a faster motherboard, with faster data buses; and faster hard-drives. I would also look for a motherboard with more SATA III (6Gb/sec) ports on board and a case that can hold more hard-drives. There are faster hard-drives and faster memory being developed. Even the hybrid SSD/SATA drive I installed in my MacBook improved performance. The future looks very good. Regardless of future possible improvements, the current state of this computer will make the author’s video-editing hobby much quicker, and more fun!
- Used Book in Good Condition
Discover color, clarity and contrast like never before with 4K HDR¹ from Sony. Watch as 4K X-Reality Pro creates a realistic picture by upscaling any picture to near 4K quality. Streaming has never been easier – YouTube and Netflix are one click away.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 53.5″ x 31″ x 3.5″, TV with stand: 53.5″ x 32.9″ x 12.2″
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content. With YouTube and Netflix buttons built into the remote, you are one click away from endless entertainment.
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture.
- Direct LED produces great picture quality
- 60Hz native refresh rate plus Motionflow XR gives you great motion for all types of content
- Inputs: 3 – HDMI, 3 – USB2.0, 1 – Component/Composite Hybrid, 1 – Composite
- In the box: Remote Control (RMT-TX300U), Batteries (R03), AC Power Cord (2pin, Pigtail, US type, straight plug shape Connector), Operating Instructions, Quick Setup Guide / Supplement CUE (GA), Table Top Stand (Separate, assemble required)
Adobe Premiere Pro for Absolute Beginners … In this bookI will show you how to create a small film project in Premiere Pro from start to finish. … You have to define the location where you want your project to be saved on your hard drive and which locations Adobe Premiere Pro will use for temporary files.
Documentary Editing offers clear and detailed strategies for tackling every stage of the documentary editing process, from organizing raw footage and building select reels to fine cutting and final export. Written by a Sundance award- winning documentary editor with a dozen features to his credit and containing examples from over 100 films, this book presents a step-by-step guide for how to turn seemingly shapeless footage into focused scenes, and how to craft a structure for a documentary of any length. The book contains insights and examples from seven of America’s top documentary editors, including Geoffrey Richman (The Cove, Sicko), Kate Amend (The Keepers, Into the Arms of Strangers), and Mary Lampson (Harlan County U.S.A.), and a companion website contains easy-to-follow video tutorials.
Written for both practitioners and enthusiasts, Documentary Editing offers unique and invaluable insights into the documentary editing process.
Enjoy The Creative Life with the TCL 40″ 1080p direct LED HDTV. It delivers premium picture quality and tremendous value in a sophisticated slim frame design perfect for bringing entertainment to any space. This flat screen LED HDTV features Fill High Definition 1080p resolution for a sharper image and TCL True Color Technology for brilliant color and contrast. With direct LED backlighting, view darker blacks and luminous brightness while maintaining the best standards in energy efficiency.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 36.3″ x 21.1″ x 2.9″, TV with stand: 36.3″ x 23.4″ x 7.8″‘
- No smart functionality
- 1080p Full HD resolution for a lifelike picture.DMI (1 ARC), 1 USB 2.0, RF, Composite & Component (shared), Digital Audio Out (optical)
- Direct-lit LED produces great picture quality.60Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with minimal motion blur
- Maximum resolution:1920×1080
Video: Digital Communication & Production is a comprehensive textbook designed as a complete introductory course in video. This text addresses all major video production topics, including an overview of the video production process, video composition, program development, the operation of video camera systems, lighting techniques and equipment, audio equipment and recording, directing, editing principles, and DVD authoring. The chapters are heavily illustrated with full-color photos created specifically for the concepts and techniques presented.
Video: Digital Communication & Production provides students with systematic, hands-on coverage of the entry-level work skills expected in the video industry.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop choose Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release) from Adobe Press. The 15 project-based lessons show key step-by-step techniques for working in Photoshop, including how to correct, enhance, and distort digital images, create image composites, and prepare images for print and the web.
In addition to learning the essential elements of the Photoshop interface, this revised edition for the 2018 release covers features like search capabilities, Content-Aware Crop, Select and Mask, Face-Aware Liquify, designing with multiple artboards, creating and organizing enhanced brush presets, and much more!
The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter as well as ebook updates when Adobe releases relevant new features for Creative Cloud customers. All buyers of the book get full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete ebook enhanced with video and multiple-choice quizzes.
- Save up to 15% when buying these two titles together.
- Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop choose Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release) from Adobe Press.
- The 15 project-based lessons show key step-by-step techniques for working in Photoshop, including how to correct, enhance, and distort digital images, create image composites, and prepare images for print and the web.
The Technique of Film & Video Editing is the best training for aspiring directors, providing a detailed, precise look at the artistic and aesthetic principles and practices of editing for both picture and sound. Analysis of photographs from dozens of classic and contemporary films and videos provide a sound basis for the professional filmmaker and student editor. Practical skills are grounded by an exposition of the ideas and styles of editing through which the director can understand the visual tools at his or her disposal. This book puts into context the storytelling choices an editor will have to make against a background of theory, history, and practice.
The current edition brought this book to the cutting edge with such topics as new technology and its influence on the art of editing, MTV style, psychoanalytic ideas, and the appropriation of style over content. The new edition furthers these discussions by highlighting the “stylistic extremes” brought about by the clash of imitative style and innovative filmmaking. It continues the examination of MTV style via a study of the full spectrum of its uses in recent years. Additionally, it examines the editing characteristics of nonlinear storytelling as evidenced in such recent films as The Ice Storm and Thin Red Line. A new chapter addresses new trends in documentary.
- Free Jojo Siwa Fake Video Call
- Scary Jojo Siwa Video Call simulator
- Easy to play Jojo Siwa fake video call prank
- Scary Jojo Siwa prank calling app
- Jojo Siwa images in the fake video call screen
- spirit chat video
- Fake video calling to play scare pranks
- Jojo Siwa prank video call
Value not found
Inspirational and fun, this action-packed book explains the video-making process from script to screen, with techniques to try out and practical tips to produce exciting projects at home. Discover how to get the best angles, lighting, and sound quality, and add special effects when recording using phone, webcam, camera, or camcorder. Turn footage into a finished product by adding visual effects with editing software, and find out how to format, upload, and premiere the masterpiece. Whether recording special events, pets, sports, music videos, or a stop-motion animation, this book has everything you need! The book’s content supports the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) approach to cross-curricular learning.
- 4X more pixels than Full HD means you’re getting 4X the resolution, so you’ll clearly see the difference.
- See vibrant and pure color for a realistic experience. Stand Size (WxHxD): 37.9 x 8.7 x 14.5 inches
- OneRemote automatically detects and controls all your connected devices and content with no manual programming required*.
- Smooth action on fast-moving content with Motion Rate 120
- Please note the differences between the MU6300 and the MU630D. MU6300: Black cabinet, 450 nits HDR sustained brightness, Mega Dynamic Contrast MU630D: Dark Titan cabinet, 430 nits HDR sustained brightness, Ultra Dynamic Contrast
The 20th anniversary edition of one of the most popular, authoritative, and useful books on screenwriting. A standard by which other screenwriting books are measured, it has sold over 200,000 copies in its twenty-year life. Always up-to-date and reliable, it contains everything that both the budding and working screenwriter need under one cover five books in one!
A Screenwriting Primer that provides a concise course in screenwriting basics;
A Screenwriting Workbook that walks you through the complete writing process, from nascent ideas through final revisions;
A Formatting Guide that thoroughly covers today s correct formats for screenplays and TV scripts;
A Spec Writing Guide that demonstrates today s spec style through sample scenes and analysis, with an emphasis on grabbing the reader s interest in the first ten pages;
A Sales and Marketing Guide that presents proven strategies to help you create a laser-sharp marketing plan.
Among this book s wealth of practical information are sample query letters, useful worksheets and checklists, hundreds of examples, sample scenes, and straightforward explanations of screenwriting fundamentals. The sixth edition is chock-full of new examples, the latest practices, and new material on non-traditional screenplay outlets.
- The Screenwriter s Bible 6th Edition A Complete Guide to Writing Formatting and Selling Your Script Expanded Updated
It’s the age of technology. Pictures can be manipulated so you photography skills go hand in hand with your photoshop skills. This book for kids will outline the basics not just in photography manipulation but also in web design. This is an interesting how-to book that will surely inspire your young designers. Take a copy today!
Take in the scenery as 8 million pixels illuminate a world of endless color and stunning detail. Sceptre 4K Ultra High-Definition displays have 4 times the number of pixels as a Full HD display, turning your shows into an epic UHD viewing experience. The unequalled color and clear brilliance of 4k will provide more natural and lifelike images than have ever been viewed on a 43” screen. 4 HDMI ports allow you to connect up to four devices at once, so you can stream, browse, and listen to all of your favorite multimedia. The HDMI 2.0 ports allow you to seamlessly stream 4k video to get the most rewarding viewing experience that is available on the market. Explore your apps on this giant LED screen once you connect your smartphone or tablet to the Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) port (HDMI 1). The innovative USB port further expands functionality, allowing users to listen to music and view digital pictures quickly and conveniently.
- 43 Inch True Ultra HD Resolution 3840 x 2160
- Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation (MEMC) 120
- Mobile High-Definition Link MHL
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2
- 4X HDMI Port & USB Port