All-In-1 HDMI HD SD Digital Video Recorder With Video Editor Software
This stand alone HD DVR recorder allows user to record their favorite video game play, cable channels, computer HDMI DVI or other HD or SD content at HD resolution.
It is a full-featured stand alone HD DVR Recorder with no computer hookup required. The recording quality is selectable at 720p or 1080p. Any HD or SD video device can be captured into H.264 MPEG-4 format with less storage drive space needed and retaining same crisp clear images and sounds.
The recorded HD video files are stored directly onto a portable USB hard drive or USB pen drive. This package also provides easy-to-use video software with editing and publishing tools.
Stand Alone HD Video Recorder
This HD video recorder has a 32-bit CPU with 512MB RAM and HDMI 1.4a output.
Featured with a HDMI input, a component YPbPr/YUV video input, a RCA A/V input with a HDMI pass-through so users can see what is being captured on TV or HDMI monitor in real time with no lags.
HDMI DVI Video Recording
This recorder has H.264 hardware encoder built in with much less drive space needed. [Note]: This device will not allow recording HDMI content with HDCP encrypted from commercial devices such as blu-ray player, or HD cable box. In such case please use component video output from such HDMI source for recording.
HD Component YPbPr Video Recording
Users can also record component YPbPr video output from all HD video sources.
Analog SD Composite RCA A/V Recording
This digital video recorder can also record standard RCA video input from analog source such as DVD/VCR player, camcorder, surveillance DVR, etc.
Full-Function Video/Audio Editor
The bundled video editing software provides tools to import videos, add text/subtitles with digital effects.
- Built with 200MHz 32-bit CPU with 512MB RAM + 256M DDR2 ROM. Real-time HD video capture using H.264/MP4 AAC hardware encoder so less file size and less storage drive space needed. Stand alone HD SD video recorder with hardware video scaling engine built in.
- Featured with a HDMI input, a component YPbPr/YUV video input, a RCA A/V input with a HDMI output/pass-through so users can see what is being captured on TV or HDMI monitor in real time with no lags. Recording HDMI or component video or composite RCA video into sharp and clear MPEG4 format.
- Recorded video footage is saved directly into any USB external hard drive, USB pen drive or flash drive prepared in FAT32 format. Compliant with HDMI 1.4a and HDCP 1.4 copy protection. Supports all HDMI, DVI and component YPbPr/YUV video inputs at 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p/576i and 480p/480i.
- Selectable HD recording quality at 720p or 1080p. Supports HDMI output/pass-through so users can view the HD videos while recording performed simultaneously. Easy REC push button operation with no PC operation required and no configuration needed. Capturing best moves when playing favorite games.
- Full-featured video editing/authoring software included for further video production. Supports software video encoding into various formats such as AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, WMV, QTMOV, etc. Export files compatible with Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, MP4, Xbox360, PSP, PS3, Xbox and many other mobile devices. Supports worldwide NSTC and PAL video systems. Universal power supply for AC power input from 110V to 240V.